We Will Not Open The 2013 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Will Not Open The 2013 Season

With the Redskins having lost, we can now say that we will not be opening the 2013 season. We do not travel to any of the teams remaining in the Playoffs, so regardless of who wins the Super Bowl, we will not be playing on opening night.

I never even pondered the possibility.

Comment

If Green Bay wins there is a possibility...
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        If Green Bay wins there is a possibility...
        No, because Green Bay comes here.

Of the remaining Playoff teams, we play the Packers, Seahawks, and Broncos in 2013, but they all come here. All 3 are home games.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
          With the Redskins having lost, we can now say that we will not be opening the 2013 season. We do not travel to any of the teams remaining in the Playoffs, so regardless of who wins the Super Bowl, we will not be playing on opening night.
          Have a lot of time on your hands?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

No, because Green Bay comes here.

Of the remaining Playoff teams, we play the Packers, Seahawks, and Broncos in 2013, but they all come here. All 3 are home games.
            Green Bay comes here again???
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Have a lot of time on your hands?
              It just occurred to be during the game.

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
              Green Bay comes here again???
              Yeah.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Opening night is no longer an automatic loss to the defending Super Bowl champs. We should know that by now.

Comment

Yeah.
                  You know I'm just busting you, right?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Yeah.
                    Kind of reminds me of that stretch the Giants had with Minny where they played at MIN for what seemed like 10 seasons in a row.

I hope every home game next year is a Sunday 1pm game.....impossible I know......but I was sick of all the THURS, SUN and MON night games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                      Kind of reminds me of that stretch the Giants had with Minny where they played at MIN for what seemed like 10 seasons in a row.

I hope every home game next year is a Sunday 1pm game.....impossible I know......but I was sick of all the THURS, SUN and MON night games this year.
                      Im with u this years schedule pissed me off

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                        Doesn't matter. Opening night is no longer an automatic loss to the defending Super Bowl champs. We should know that by now.
                        Although true, having to play opening night, on the road, in that type of environment is no easy task. I don't envy the team that will have to do it.

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        You know I'm just busting you, right?
                        I know lol.

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                        Indeed impossible. The Giants are still one of the premier franchises in the league. We're still going to have a good number of primetime games, including 1 Thursday game which every team is required to have.

Comment

If we finished in first place, we would've played the 49ers at home next year

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            I never even pondered the possibility.
                            lol me too

Comment

Wow !!!!! This guy is brilliant ! He figured this out all by himself !!!!! Amazing....truly amazing!

Comment

Working...
                              X