NYG HOME GAME CHANT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
    The majority of fans in Giants Stadium (now, Met Life Stadium) wont even yell on defensive 3rd downs, and will complain if you are standing up in front of them. We have the worst "home field" advantage in the NFL.

Now you want them to chat? LOL.
    I'm not so sure... that Eagles Suck chant was pretty loud lol

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

"What are we gonna get?"

WE-DON'T-KNOW!!

"Who are we gonna beat?"

WE-DON'T-KNOW!!

"Who's gonna show up and play?"

WE-DON'T-KNOW!!

Seems fitting to me....

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
        i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it well
        Went to the Ravens game this year, their chant sounds like they stole it from Florida State.

Comment

The majority of fans in Giants Stadium (now, Met Life Stadium) wont even yell on defensive 3rd downs, and will complain if you are standing up in front of them. We have the worst "home field" advantage in the NFL.Now you want them to chat? LOL.
          G-I-A-N-T-S GIANTS.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
            "What are we gonna get?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!"Who are we gonna beat?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!"Who's gonna show up and play?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!Seems fitting to me....
            Lol nice.

Comment

i love when our crowd cheers loud and proud DEFENSE!
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

No chants please.. No fight songs... We arent the Jets or the Redskins. (Thank God)
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  i love when our crowd cheers loud and proud DEFENSE!
                  Falcon Playoff game last year. The 4th and shorts. Place was going bonkers.
                  Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it well
                    I think your talking about 7 Nation Army. Here's the full song http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0J2Qd...%3D0J2QdDbelmY

Comment

The majority of fans in Giants Stadium (now, Met Life Stadium) wont even yell on defensive 3rd downs, and will complain if you are standing up in front of them. We have the worst "home field" advantage in the NFL.

Now you want them to chat? LOL.
                      I've been to a few games in the past where it's gotten pretty loud and intense. For the most part you are right though, unfortunately.
                      sigpic

Comment

No offense to anyone, but someone on here said the season ticket holders are old? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          No offense to anyone, but someone on here said the season ticket holders are old? Lol
                          I had season tickets this year and it wasn't that bad. I mean there were some old people, but mostly groups of people in their 20s/30s. And don't judge the noise from tv cause it gets pretty loud.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
                            I had season tickets this year and it wasn't that bad. I mean there were some old people, but mostly groups of people in their 20s/30s. And don't judge the noise from tv cause it gets pretty loud.
                            Ah gotcha. It was loud to me, we played a lot better at home this year.

Comment

"Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes. Most chants annoy me. Aside from "DE-FENSE".

Honorable annoyance mention for "IN-COM-PLETE" at Broncos home games. Took me years to figure out what the heck they were even saying.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                                it is just me or is our stadium quiet, I've never been to a Giants game so I don't know.
                                Its just you
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X