No announcement yet.

Sergio Kindle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the story with sergio kindle? dont know a thing about him...

Comment

If i remember correctly he fell down a few flights of stairs and missed most of his rookie season with some kind of head injury

Comment

Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          Such a talent in college, but nonsense off the field combined with that fall he took down the stairs. Hes just not shown anything at the NFL level.

Sort of similar to the Marvin Austin situation.
          I have a hard time grading Texas players I usually screw them up . I was right about Ross and Vince young , graded E Thomas about 10 picks 2 low, So wrong on Limas Sweed, Derrick Johnson I loved ,good player not great.

Comment

Why would they they do that? He doesn't fit our system.. I don't understand this does anybody else? Just wondering is all.

Comment

can he rush the passer? whats his game about?

Comment

Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
                Why would they they do that? He doesn't fit our system.. I don't understand this does anybody else? Just wondering is all.
                I'm not sure you can say he doesn't fit our system.

Comment

Originally posted by DaKraken View Post
                  Can these boards stop trolling for busto highly-drafted linebackers to replace the cast of characters we have. Rivers was not a bad pickup, but this is not the way the team is going to improve the corps.
                  read on sweetheart....

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    I have a hard time grading Texas players I usually screw them up . I was right about Ross and Vince young , graded E Thomas about 10 picks 2 low, So wrong on Limas Sweed, Derrick Johnson I loved ,good player not great.
                    I don't think you are alone. There have been more underachievers than otherwise out of Texas.

I think it is funny to see everyone's opinion backfire when Reese takes a look at someone. Last year it was "Martellus Bennett is a scrub...etc" and in this thread most people were saying Kindle wasn't worth a look. Clearly, most people don't share the same sentiment as Reese.

Comment

Looks like we actually brought him in.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,5169381.story

Comment

I thought Bennett was a good pickup, Kindle makes no sense though. We all knew Bennett could play just was behind Witten, Kindle got injured and never played again. I don't know how he'd fit here either.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Looks like we actually brought him in.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,5169381.story
                          of course we did..why do u think we posted it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
                            I thought Bennett was a good pickup, Kindle makes no sense though. We all knew Bennett could play just was behind Witten, Kindle got injured and never played again. I don't know how he'd fit here either.
                            He's a good pass rusher and we all know Reese loves them...its worth taking a look

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                              of course we did..why do u think we posted it LOL
                              This thread started long before we brought him in for a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                Lol. I said the same thing awhile ago on twitter. It's got to the point where I almost just ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                                X