Sergio Kindle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Kindle

Today redeye pointed out that Sergio Kindle was cut from the raven's PS to make room for Suggs. I think this is an interesting cut. I would not mind seeing the giants bring him in for training camp.

What do you all think?

I'd like to see us bring in Kindle too..

Comment

Isn't he a 3-4 OLB?
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

You have got to be kidding. What have you seen in 3 years from this player that would lead you to believe that he is an NFL player?

Comment

Maybe he'd be a good backup QB? I heard he does reads quite well

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

that was a waste of a draft pick by the ravens..

Comment

He was a second round pick, so might be worth bringing into camp to see what he can do. He had a skull fracture in his rookie year, but I can't imagine that continuing to be a problem... I wouldn't pin a lot of hope on him though, he has had 3 years and done almost nothing
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Such a talent in college, but nonsense off the field combined with that fall he took down the stairs. Hes just not shown anything at the NFL level.

Sort of similar to the Marvin Austin situation.

Comment

Yeah after I posted this I did some more research and found that he has a lot of off the field issues. Honestly I would rather resign k rivers than take Sergio.

Comment

Clint Sintim played better then him....
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Can these boards stop trolling for busto highly-drafted linebackers to replace the cast of characters we have. Rivers was not a bad pickup, but this is not the way the team is going to improve the corps.
                      "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

its not gonna kill us to bring em into camp.. I understand people saying he hasen't done anything, but being cut and realizing hes on his last chance sometimes gives guys the added incentive to really bring it, and also change of scenery and fresh start might do em well.. I don't think theres anything wrong with giving the guy a looksy in camp..

That said, i woulden't be holding much of a chance for him to do much..

Comment

He's damaged goods. That's how a 2nd round pick ends up on the PS to begin with.

And how is Suggs related? It's not like Suggs could go on the PS, nor would Suggs being on the 53 affect the PS.

Comment

Holy Crap!

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
                            Former Ravens outside linebacker Sergio Kindle worked out today for the New York Giants, according to the league source.
                            Retweeted by Patricia Traina

Comment

Originally posted by DaKraken View Post
                              Can these boards stop trolling for busto highly-drafted linebackers to replace the cast of characters we have. Rivers was not a bad pickup, but this is not the way the team is going to improve the corps.
                              Looks like the team thought enough of him to take a look....everyone needs to stop criticizing each other on here, after all we are all just fans with our own opinions.

Comment

Working...
                              X