• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
    Not exactly true...
    How so?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Of course there is. He was off the field for two years. He's got to be given some time to acclimate into the NFL.
      He has all the tools. Hoping that he can show them this year because they did draft him and they need help a the position. How great would it be to enter the season with a solid DT rotation? Get another DE to play opposite JPP and they have a good defense again. The DL will make all other units better if they get the QB again.

Comment

Some make it sound like he has had so many opportunities. While its fair to have doubts because of the amount of time he missed, he is still young. He missed his first season in the pros because if injury. Add to that the other season he lost because of a suspension and you can see where the rust would come from.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
          I've seen baby whales that were released quicker than this guy.

Time for chubbsy ubbsy to take off the training wheels and get after the QB.
          He'll have that chance this season
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            He'll have that chance this season
            and the season after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              and the season after that.
              When we will be extolling his prowess as a pile driver
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Give the guy one more year. If he has an impressive camp and doesn't get hurt, then he's a maybe. If he's just another guy or gets hurt again, then I'll switch over to the bust camp.

Comment

One more year to prove himself wrong I'm thinking. Then....he's toast!

Comment

Right now I question his heart. He was picked up by a team that prided itself on Defense, and showed good faith after a year off in college. After the injury year, I would have hoped he came back in top shape ready to play. All we got was a new haircut. I am pulling for him as I do for all the Giant's players. I think the answer will come early on in training camp. In shape, on the ball and hungry for a starting position, is the key. Shows up balls-out or I lean toward bust.
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Working...
                    X