tape on herz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tape on herz?

Anyone who cuts game tape have anything on herzlich? I noticed an increase in playing time at the end of the season but was unable to truly watch his individual play. Any help would be great

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    Anyone who cuts game tape have anything on herzlich? I noticed an increase in playing time at the end of the season but was unable to truly watch his individual play. Any help would be great
    I don't have any tape, but I reviewed many of his plays while rewatching games. In a nutshell, he frequently is half a step slow, and when he is in position to make a tackle he doesn't make the tackle. RB's easily break free of what amounts to arm tackle attempts because he is a step slow. He is not a starting MLB.

Comment

I'll save you the time - he was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
        I don't have any tape, but I reviewed many of his plays while rewatching games. In a nutshell, he frequently is half a step slow, and when he is in position to make a tackle he doesn't make the tackle. RB's easily break free of what amounts to arm tackle attempts because he is a step slow. He is not a starting MLB.
        Would the half step slow and missed tackles be attributed to his lack of game reps/ experience or more to his overall skill set? Just curious how he will be handled next year. Thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
          Would the half step slow and missed tackles be attributed to his lack of game reps/ experience or more to his overall skill set? Just curious how he will be handled next year. Thanks bud
          Overall athletic ability. He just isn't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
            Overall athletic ability. He just isn't good enough.
            Gotcha thanks for the input

Comment

lets put it this way...many think Chase Blackburn is below average...Herz has shown less then Chase....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                lets put it this way...many think Chase Blackburn is below average...Herz has shown less then Chase....
                This sums it up nicely, he's no blackburn, & even with that said, blackburn is not a starting caliber MLB...

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                  This sums it up nicely, he's no blackburn, & even with that said, blackburn is not a starting caliber MLB...
                  I dont dislike the guy maybe he just needs another season.......
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    I dont dislike the guy maybe he just needs another season.......
                    Don't kid yourself. It's was his second season, he wasn't injured, and he showed absolutely nothing.
                    Last edited by moosedrool; 01-08-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

I hate to say it, but all the things being said in this thread are correct.

He looked bad out there.

I really wanted him to regain his college form and become a monster in the middle for us, but I just don't think that's going to happen.

Comment

He missed tackles, even when he got in good position he was couldn't make the play..

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          I'll save you the time - he was awful.
                          LOL - Agree
                          "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

I found the tape...- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLu7l_ZUJY

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                              herzlich a real fish out of water

Comment

Working...
                              X