Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Matt Ryan wins a ring this year, will he be threatening Eli's Elite spot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I would say that's obvious, but seriously so what if he does?
    damn rudy, its like that?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      You could have simply ignored the thread
      I'm asking him a question actually.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
        damn rudy, its like that?
        Seriously, if he does take Eli's place or whatever..what would that do? Would it change your opinion of Eli? Would you care? I mean..what? Lol

Comment

I doubt it happens anyway. The NFC streak must come to an end eventually and there's a good chance the Broncos or Pats win the big dance.

Comment

Seriously, if he does take Eli's place or whatever..what would that do?
            Thats where things get interesting..

~Big Mike~

Comment

Thats where things get interesting..
              Well would you care? Does that change your opinion of Eli?

Comment

I think Ryan would need two good playoff runs to offset the choking that he has been known for. Not only win in the post season but play the QB position at a really high level

Comment

man playing in a dome more than half your games does wonders for qbs.. im sure elis numbers would be better if he got to play in a chilled climate controlled place half his games..

i have a question.. the main knock on ryan is he hasn't won a playoff game.. have they played a playoff game at home with him till now?
                  Last edited by rEaS; 01-08-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Well would you care? Does that change your opinion of Eli?
                    Can't you see im trying to stir something up here? People need something to talk about. I need a reason to root for a different team besides the Giants or else the playoffs is pointless to me.

And to answer your question, depending on How matt plays, yes. It would change my opinion on Eli.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Can't you see im trying to stir something up here? People need something to talk about. I need a reason to root for a different team besides the Giants or else the playoffs is pointless to me. And to answer your question, depending on How matt plays, yes. It would change my opinion on Eli.
                      That's all I wanted to know. GOSH.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                        Eli really didn't have a down year. Now his year wasn't better than his second Superbowl year though.
                        4 games without touchdowns. 6 games with just 1 touchdown. Completion %, Yards Per Game, and Number of 20+ Yard Passes are the lowest he's had in the past 4 years. He had 1 less interception than last year, however, they just seemed more critical (game changing) this year because our offense was struggling often. It definitely was a down year for Eli.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

That's all I wanted to know. GOSH.
                          last time i checked miss attitude came into the thread and said

Who cares?

~Big Mike~

Comment

Seriously, if he does take Eli's place or whatever..what would that do? Would it change your opinion of Eli? Would you care? I mean..what? Lol
                            If it happens I will remove my Eli-bobble-head from the credenza.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                              If it happens I will remove my Eli-bobble-head from the credenza.
                              Damn, this is serious now
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by rEaS View Post
                                man playing in a dome more than half your games does wonders for qbs.. im sure elis numbers would be better if he got to play in a chilled climate controlled place half his games..

i have a question.. the main knock on ryan is he hasn't won a playoff game.. have they played a playoff game at home with him till now?
                                the 3 best qbs in the nfl dont play in a dome. i dont think its a huge factor.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
                                X