Worried about Plax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried about Plax

No one in particular on the Jets scares me, but Plax on a mission is dangerous. Remember him abusing Green Bay's CB in the NFC Championship game in 07? No, he's not that good anymore, but he's still a threat. His height alone makes him an easier target. Hopefully we hit him hard early enough to shut him down.

Re: Worried about Plax

I'm sure jets fans are worried about JPP and Eli too.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

This has standed true with Plax his whole career, even now. If he gets started and involved in the offense early, he is incredibly dangerous, take over a game type dangerous.

When Sanchez starts to really key on him, it takes a lot to close the flood gates. Same with Hakeem Nicks. Both offenses, in particularly ours, needs to get Nicks hot early. If he didn't drop that TD last week, we probably kill the Skins. If Nicks can get Eli into a rhythm, we will be a huge threat on offense and the equal dysfunction on our defense can matchup with the equal dysfunction on the Jets offense.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]No one in particular on the Jets scares me, but Plax on a mission is dangerous. Remember him abusing Green Bay's CB in the NFC Championship game in 07? No, he's not that good anymore, but he's still a threat. His height alone makes him an easier target. Hopefully we hit him hard early enough to shut him down.[/quote]

He'll have a TD or two. I'm sure of it.

I just hope we can win.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]No one in particular on the Jets scares me, but Plax on a mission is dangerous. Remember him abusing Green Bay's CB in the NFC Championship game in 07? No, he's not that good anymore, but he's still a threat. His height alone makes him an easier target. Hopefully we hit him hard early enough to shut him down.[/quote]

More worried about Holmes finding soft spots in our horrid zone D. I think webster will shut Plax down...then again I think webster will shut holmes down...the thing that scares me is who will abuse Ross?

Comment

Working...
          X