X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I say we give up Smith.

[quote user="Chaosist"]Fail. Smith is this year's Osi.[/quote]

Out with a season ending injury? That sucks.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

smith stays i hope

Comment

Latest rumors have Hixon on block to Browns,if u listen to Reese press all rumors we have no glaring needs taking best available...

Comment

Smith stays and BTW he'll be our #2 soon.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="Chaosist"]Fail. Smith is this year's Osi.[/quote]

Out with a season ending injury? That sucks.

[/quote]

As in Osi's role in the Eli trade. I sure hope he doesn't get hurt. I'm looking forward to see what he'll do in the 2 spot.

Comment

No.

We are thin at that position.

Picks, not players

Comment

I say HELL NO!!!..and you should be banned.

Comment

[quote user="NYG568992"]Latest rumors have Hixon on block to Browns,if u listen to Reese press all rumors we have no glaring needs taking best available...[/quote]
                  Do you have a link? Or is this speculation by you

Comment

There is absolutely NO WAY we would give up Smith. All anyone has to do is look at his progression to see that. Some of the plays he made as a Rookie were nothing short of amazing. Even Hix would go before Smith, though that's not going to happen. I think our O is going to be interesting this season. We have a lot of talent. With Tyree coming back VERY hungry and stronger than ever, as well as Moss, who I have a very good feeling will surprise a LOT of people this season. Giants fans will say things like: "It's a bout damned time" I'd be willing to bet that Moss is 3 long ball recepts away froma double team. It would be so cool to have Micah Rucker just POP and start kicking butt. I know people are getting sick of me saying that, but I just get a feeling that our org can trun this kid around.

Comment

[quote user="Bennyblancco"]I say HELL NO!!!..and you should be banned.[/quote]

LMAO!

Comment

[quote user="Pierce4Pres"]There is absolutely NO WAY we would give up Smith. All anyone has to do is look at his progression to see that. Some of the plays he made as a Rookie were nothing short of amazing. Even Hix would go before Smith, though that's not going to happen. I think our O is going to be interesting this season. We have a lot of talent. With Tyree coming back VERY hungry and stronger than ever, as well as Moss, who I have a very good feeling will surprise a LOT of people this season. Giants fans will say things like: "It's a bout damned time" I'd be willing to bet that Moss is 3 long ball recepts away froma double team. It would be so cool to have Micah Rucker just POP and start kicking butt. I know people are getting sick of me saying that, but I just get a feeling that our org can trun this kid around.[/quote]

Micah Rucker?? I highly doubt he'll just "turn around". Otherwise, good post.

Comment

[quote user="Pierce4Pres"]

[quote user="Bennyblancco"]I say HELL NO!!!..and you should be banned.[/quote]

LMAO!

[/quote]

LOL..I'm glad most of us here are still sane hahaha

Comment

[quote user="Bleedblue11"]Just hear me out. I for one love Smith and what he has done and is capable of doing but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. By trading Smith we keep our 1st rnd pick with that we could snag a LB. Imagine how much better our already Nasty Defense could be if we could get Laurinitus or somehow land Mauluga. We'd have plaxicos replacement in BE and then we could draft smiths replacement in rnd 2. Believe me its gnna be easier to replace Smith than it will be Plax. There are some good wrs in this draft. In the 2nd rnd we could get Robinski or maybe even Britt if he drops that far who knows. We all want BE but were not getting him for nothing. This deal will get done imo but not for just and 2nd and a 5th. Plus by giving in to Smith we can ensure Kiwi is still wearing Blue next season.[/quote]

i say we give you up

Comment

[quote user="stircrazy581"]

[quote user="Bleedblue11"]Just hear me out. I for one love Smith and what he has done and is capable of doing but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. By trading Smith we keep our 1st rnd pick with that we could snag a LB. Imagine how much better our already Nasty Defense could be if we could get Laurinitus or somehow land Mauluga. We'd have plaxicos replacement in BE and then we could draft smiths replacement in rnd 2. Believe me its gnna be easier to replace Smith than it will be Plax. There are some good wrs in this draft. In the 2nd rnd we could get Robinski or maybe even Britt if he drops that far who knows. We all want BE but were not getting him for nothing. This deal will get done imo but not for just and 2nd and a 5th. Plus by giving in to Smith we can ensure Kiwi is still wearing Blue next season.[/quote]

i say we give you up

[/quote]

Plus a second

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="DubFowler"]I'll be honest. I didn't read the OP. I'm on the No train[/quote]

same

"Our O-Line"

p.s. the kid is fine, its from Americas funniest

Comment

Working...
                                X