Who is up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is up?

I can't sleep knowing our season could end tomorrow...it's terrifying. Here's to the Giants..and the eagles.

Re: Who is up?

I am nervous as heck. All I can think about is the game tomorrow. I keep telling myself hey, at least you are able to watch a meaningful game for the Gmen at this time of the year being 7-7...I KNOW we can win this game, I KNOW we can beat anyone if we play well. The wondering about the possiblities of turnovers, defensive play, and REVIS+ Greene is what is keeping me up. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THIS ONE WIN, HECK WITH NEXT WEEK, JUST THIS ONE WIN

Comment

[quote user="harrycarson"]I am nervous as heck. All I can think about is the game tomorrow. I keep telling myself hey, at least you are able to watch a meaningful game for the Gmen at this time of the year being 7-7...I KNOW we can win this game, I KNOW we can beat anyone if we play well. The wondering about the possiblities of turnovers, defensive play, and REVIS+ Greene is what is keeping me up. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THIS ONE WIN, HECK WITH NEXT WEEK, JUST THIS ONE WIN[/quote]

Amen brother, amen. A W would be the best gift ever. Well, next to a decisive W. Just one game where the giants lead the entire time...it would be a christmas miracle.

Comment

All I know is for the Giants mentality tomorrow it should be Do or Die and also Coughlin's. They cant look forward or backward, the time is now!

Comment

I'm still awake....can't stop thinking about this game.

Going to wake up at 9am and have a nice breakfast and lunch.....and at 1pm I'm drinking vodka non stop till the end of the day. Hope the Giants give me a good Christmas eve.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm still awake....can't stop thinking about this game.

Going to wake up at 9am and have a nice breakfast and lunch.....and at 1pm I'm drinking vodka non stop till the end of the day. Hope the Giants give me a good Christmas eve.
            [/quote]I'm sipping on Vodka right now. I need to get to bed... gotta go pick up 2 more gifts in the am. I'll holla... lol.

Comment

Lol, i'm glad i'm not alone. But i'd much rather get tequila **** faced for this occasion, vodka won't do it.

Comment

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]Lol, i'm glad i'm not alone. But i'd much rather get tequila **** faced for this occasion, vodka won't do it.[/quote]A few shots of Patrġn will definitely get the job done but you can't front on the Ciroc or the Goose. I don't drink cheap vodka.

Comment

I can't sleep either. I have been thinking about this game all night.
                  New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

im up ......mainly because it is 9.17 in the morning in England on GAME DAY !

Enjoy it guys ....its only football

Go Giants

( PS get some bloody sleep )
                    Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]im up ......mainly because it is 9.17 in the morning in England on GAME DAY !

Go Giants

( PS get some bloody sleep )[/quote]

It's only football? It's ONLY football???

Be gone, blasphemer! Satan worshipper!!

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]im up ......mainly because it is 9.17 in the morning in England on GAME DAY !

Go Giants

( PS get some bloody sleep )[/quote]

It's only FOOTBALL??!!??!! I don't really watch other sports, so I wait all year for the NFL season. It's not just football, it's GIANTS FOOTBALL!!!!

Comment

I'm up, but not nerous once so ever. I love this team and always will. With that said I refuse to let it get to me.

At this point the bad has outweighted the good during TC tenure here. I rest easy knowing that if we lose one of these games he will be fired. I'm tired of the blowouts, gutless performance, and constantly being outcoached. After being swept by the ****ing deadskins a calm came over me knowing that this bipolar TC leadership will be over soon. I would rather us flat out suck rather than this up and down crap.
                          Emperor Tom

Comment

I'm up..Because I just got home from work [:P]

Ready to roll over these trolls.

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]I'm up, but not nerous once so ever. I love this team and always will. With that said I refuse to let it get to me.

At this point the bad has outweighted the good during TC tenure here. I rest easy knowing that if we lose one of these games he will be fired. I'm tired of the blowouts, gutless performance, and constantly being outcoached. After being swept by the ****ing deadskins a calm came over me knowing that this bipolar TC leadership will be over soon. I would rather us flat out suck rather than this up and down crap.[/quote]

Amen brother. Carl Banks said the team has too much talent to play this way and I have been saying the same thing for years. When a team is emotionally flat it is the coach's fault and the Giants have been coming out emotionally flat at the end of season for YEARS under this guy.
                              Originally posted by PennState1
                              In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X