Who is the most BITTER ex-Giant???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most BITTER ex-Giant???

Who do you think comes across as the most bitter ex-Giant? I can come up with a short list:

Warner
    Simms
    Tiki
    Shockey

My vote however goes to Hasselbeck.

You may choose whoever you like, from as far back as you like, coaches included.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Osi.

Comment

Its Tiki or Warner, though Warner went on to be successful in Arizona

Comment

Tiki

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Osi.
          Duh..how did I forget him. But I can remember Hasselbeck being interviewed many times (ESPN or whatever network he was analyst for) when he went out of his way to point out Giants team and QB and coaching flaws, when the topic of conversation wasn't even the Giants!
          Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Dodge

Comment

Why on earth is Simms on your list?

Do some fans actually consider him bitter because he doesn't always go out of his way to sniff Eli and co's jock every week?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                Osi.
                Osi got paid a million dollars a sack last season, the one who should be bitter is Jerry Reese.

Comment

Carlos Emmons

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                    Who do you think comes across as the most bitter ex-Giant? I can come up with a short list:

Warner
                    Simms
                    Tiki
                    Shockey

My vote however goes to Hasselbeck.

You may choose whoever you like, from as far back as you like, coaches included.
                    Simms? Why is he on there? And Hasselbeck? wtf?
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Simms isn't bitter at the Giants, he's bitter at Eli. Same with Warner.

Most bitter Ex-Giant would have to be Steve Smith... nothing says you hate your old boss like signing with your worst enemy.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

OK maybe I was unfair to Simms. But Hasselbeck? Seriously? You ever listen to that knob after Giants let him go? He was ridiculous.

Comment

The most bitter Ex Giant is Jeremy Shockey.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post

Most bitter Ex-Giant would have to be Steve Smith... nothing says you hate your old boss like signing with your worst enemy.
                            Smith went to the Eagles for money not for spite. Turned out to be an excellent move for him and his family since he won't ever see that type of money again.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post

Why would you think Simms is bitter towards Eli? Because he said he didn't think he was "elite"?
                              When did that become the standard? Simms isn't bitter towards anyone.
                              And Warner simply doesn't think Eli is that good. Its his opinion. Its not based on bitterness or resentment. Thats silliness.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X