Holy Cow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cow

@RVacchianoNYDN: The Giantsí defense gave up a franchise-worst 6,134 yards, up from 6,022 in 2011 -- the only two times the Giants have ever given up 6,000. Guys, I know players were injured and some weren't playing up to par, but wow. That's two years in a row.
    Mood: WOOF!

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    @RVacchianoNYDN: The Giants’ defense gave up a franchise-worst 6,134 yards, up from 6,022 in 2011 -- the only two times the Giants have ever given up 6,000. Guys, I know players were injured and some weren't playing up to par, but wow. That's two years in a row.
    Bend, don't break is broke,

Comment

That's 3.4 miles of yards... Truly disturbing

Comment

Bend dont break works wonders, doesn't it?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Comment

wow

that stat is staggering

Comment

Sweet Moses !!

Comment

@RVacchianoNYDN: The Giants’ defense gave up a franchise-worst 6,134 yards, up from 6,022 in 2011 -- the only two times the Giants have ever given up 6,000. Guys, I know players were injured and some weren't playing up to par, but wow. That's two years in a row.
                Lovie Smith = Alternative Fewell
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

"... The unit was ranked 31st in the NFL. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, it is the first time the Giants’ defense was ranked second-to-last in the NFL since 1966."

Comment

If you can fire Sheridan for such an offense why not Fewell? Super Bowl victory or not.......

Comment

@RVacchianoNYDN: The Giantsí defense gave up a franchise-worst 6,134 yards, up from 6,022 in 2011 -- the only two times the Giants have ever given up 6,000. Guys, I know players were injured and some weren't playing up to par, but wow. That's two years in a row.
                      With all the new rules everybody is giving up more yards. Its the new NFL.
                      May I remind you all that we won a SB last year with this defense?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        With all the new rules everybody is giving up more yards. Its the new NFL.May I remind you all that we won a SB last year with this defense?
                        I don't care. It's not all on PF but that is unacceptable

Comment

383 yards per game on average.
                          Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            With all the new rules everybody is giving up more yards. Its the new NFL.
                            May I remind you all that we won a SB last year with this defense?
                            Don't care if they won the Super Bowl with that defense. That doesn't mean it cannot be improved. The only thing saving Fewell's job right now is the fact that the points allowed per game went down this year when compared to last year.
                            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                              If you can fire Sheridan for such an offense why not Fewell? Super Bowl victory or not.......
                              The Giants were tied 12th for points allowed this year.

The Giants were 30th for points allowed in 2009.

But you give up that many yards ... it's going to lead to scores sooner or later.
                              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
                              X