Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Cap number (From John Clayton on ESPN) (Taken off BBI)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this is still all before Cruz' new contract.

Comment

Don't know how reliable this is guys... the Cowboys should actually be about 10 million under

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        Problem is if they don't extend him they instead have to restructure him this year. And doing so would make his cap hit next year like 25-30 million.
        Giants are really screwed. Im telling u they should just eat next year and be bad so they can resign the younger players. It would be stupid to keep restructuring and moving money with some of these vets.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Giants are really screwed. Im telling u they should just eat next year and be bad so they can resign the younger players. It would be stupid to keep restructuring and moving money with some of these vets.
          Seriously???

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Don't forget the cap is due to take a leap upwards by 2014.

And they're dumping a ton of cash next year (lots of high price contracts ending).
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
              Don't know how reliable this is guys... the Cowboys should actually be about 10 million under
              Where do you get your numbers from?

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post

And they're dumping a ton of cash next year (lots of high price contracts ending).
                I think your expecting a huge number, but honestly I think we might only see 5-7 mil increase max 10. which still screws this team over with all the restructuring that has already been done. I say bit the bullet on some of these old contracts, contend as best as possible and have money to truly do some good things the season after. just my thought.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post

Is this true? I seem to remember an article saying that the cap isn't expected to jump by a lot even with the new television contract or whatever was supposed to cause the cap increase, but this was a while back. Unfortunately I don't have the link

Comment

Working...
                  X