No announcement yet.

Ojomo a suitable replacement for Osi??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ojomo a suitable replacement for Osi??

Ojomo sacks vs Jets in Preseason

Ojomo vs Bears

Ojomo vs Patriots

Ojomo strip sack

dang.. He's a beast coming off the edge on the strip sack, I know it was only preseason.. but Ojomo needs to be in the rotation this year

Comment

Look at the way he uses his hands to keep the OL lineman's off him. It's the single greatest skill any DL can have. Michael Strahan was a freaking MASTER at it. That's the reason he lost 15 lbs and still dominated. It's the main reason, in my opinion, that JPP's play fell off this year. He completely or forgot the art of using your hands.

When I played in college it was the ONLY reason I could get by a OL that had 2-3 inches on me. Their damn arm length is such advantage...nothing like pushing up on the wrist or smacking away at the forearms to take that advantage away. I can't stress how great of skill it is.

Comment

Sign that #61 guy to runningback. Dude looks like a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          Sign that #61 guy to runningback. Dude looks like a stud!
          y we sat him the entire season i will never know
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Also, the fact that he was able to bring down Tebow means there's some proof of concept of him against mobile QBs...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I think Ojomo can play at a high level, and perhaps with the type of energy that the D Line seems to have been lacking this year.

Comment

Will never know if he doesn't get his shot. He could end up being the Cruz of defense.

Comment

Um, Adrian Tracy?

Comment

I think Ojomo needed a ton of seasoning, that said it will be fun to watch him play next season. Realistically, we need to get a stud 4-3 DE, in the Draft if we can... I think Ojomo can play the part in a rotation.

Comment

If all he does is contain the edge, it would be a huge improvement. Osi simply can not play the run contrary to his protestations.

Comment

Wow, I watched it, he's better than I remember

Comment

He is an undrafted FA who played well in the preseason but couldn't get on the field this year. To think that he would be a suitable replacement for Osi is a pipe dream.

I hope for all of our sakes that this is not the Giants' plan.

Comment

Speaking of pre season guys, whatever happend to Dwayne Hendricks? I remember he had a decent preseason along with praise from TC,but never heard another word...

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              He is an undrafted FA who played well in the preseason but couldn't get on the field this year. To think that he would be a suitable replacement for Osi is a pipe dream.

I hope for all of our sakes that this is not the Giants' plan.
                              Everyone said the exact same about cruz....ojomo got a little 1st quarter action & still was the most impressive on D

Comment

Working...
                              X