Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Fasano be to expensive or even needed on this team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would Fasano be to expensive or even needed on this team?

    http://phinphanatic.com/2013/01/06/a...-out-in-miami/

    Not sure if there was a thread started on this already but just curious on your thoughts, do we need him and would he be expensive?

  • #2
    If Bennett leaves he's probably worth a look. Good blocker.
    Replace one Cowboys reject with another...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      If Bennett leaves he's probably worth a look. Good blocker.
      Replace one Cowboys reject with another...
      LOL! forgot they were both Dallas rejects

      Comment


      • #4
        no because the giants are going to draft tyler eifert
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

        2015 season tbd

        Comment


        • #5
          yes.. if Bennett leaves.. good blocker & good around the end-zone, plus he's a local guy.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'd be shocked if Bennett isn't locked up. Same with Beatty.
            "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
              no because the giants are going to draft tyler eifert
              I really hope not.Not that he is a bad player but we wasted a 1st round pick on a split time RB last season. Cant take another low value position at the top of the draft again. Not with with all the problems and key FA they have at impact spots. The Giants need pass rushers, DE's ,CB's and Olineman.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                I really hope not.Not that he is a bad player but we wasted a 1st round pick on a split time RB last season. Cant take another low value position at the top of the draft again. Not with with all the problems and key FA they have at impact spots. The Giants need pass rushers, DE's ,CB's and Olineman.
                i think its to early to call wilson a waste of a pick. and as far as eifert goes he would help or O so much. he is fast and a decent blocker. he would take away some attention from cruz and nicks. bennett is going to want good money i say we use that for a lineman.
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                2015 season tbd

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  I really hope not.Not that he is a bad player but we wasted a 1st round pick on a split time RB last season. Cant take another low value position at the top of the draft again. Not with with all the problems and key FA they have at impact spots. The Giants need pass rushers, DE's ,CB's and Olineman.
                  I dont agree that Wilson was a wasted pick, I cant remember the last time the Giants had such an explosive player. The kid is going to be huge for us. However I do agree we need defense early in the draft

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    I really hope not.Not that he is a bad player but we wasted a 1st round pick on a split time RB last season. Cant take another low value position at the top of the draft again. Not with with all the problems and key FA they have at impact spots. The Giants need pass rushers, DE's ,CB's and Olineman.
                    The TE class is deep too, so no need to take one in the first round

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                      i think its to early to call wilson a waste of a pick. and as far as eifert goes he would help or O so much. he is fast and a decent blocker. he would take away some attention from cruz and nicks. bennett is going to want good money i say we use that for a lineman.
                      Wasted in a sense the Giants didnt get a premium position, split time RB's arent worth 1st rd picks. To go TE would further weaken the foundation of the team. DLINE,CB,OLine thats all

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        i think its to early to call wilson a waste of a pick. and as far as eifert goes he would help or O so much. he is fast and a decent blocker. he would take away some attention from cruz and nicks. bennett is going to want good money i say we use that for a lineman.
                        Decent Blocker not at all.He isnt even that explosive. he is great fundamentally as a receiver but as far as a physically gifted TE he isnt that special

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X