Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Giants In Review: Perry Fewell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I apologize.. This is already posted in the forum.. I didnt mean to duplicate. My bad.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
      I apologize.. This is already posted in the forum.. I didnt mean to duplicate. My bad.
      Deserves to be re-posted.

      Bad defense is bad.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
        Deserves to be re-posted.

        Bad defense is bad.
        LOL
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

        Comment


        • total yards in the nfl in 1991: 137,000 appox.

          total yards in the nfl in 2011: 177,000 approx.


          i'm not arguing we had a great year in 2012 on defense, but comparing an era where the NFL's focus is on offensive production and protecting offensive players to any other is not intellectually honest.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
            total yards in the nfl in 1991: 137,000 appox.

            total yards in the nfl in 2011: 177,000 approx.


            i'm not arguing we had a great year in 2012 on defense, but comparing an era where the NFL's focus is on offensive production and protecting offensive players to any other is not intellectually honest.

            True ... but we're still 30th in the league (down from 27th in the league last year). And would you say the Giants have had a good defense under Fewell over the course of the past 3 years?

            Points per game: 17th (2010), 25th (2011), tied 12th (2012)

            During his tenure here, our defense has been in the bottom half of the league overall.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              I support Alternative Fewells.

              hahaha lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                total yards in the nfl in 1991: 137,000 appox.

                total yards in the nfl in 2011: 177,000 approx.


                i'm not arguing we had a great year in 2012 on defense, but comparing an era where the NFL's focus is on offensive production and protecting offensive players to any other is not intellectually honest.
                Any way you want to slice it, 12000 yards in two years is pathetic.
                We gave up over 2055 yards on the ground this year. Thats an avg of over 120 yards per game.

                Comment


                • i support feewell because all the 3 and outs and turnovers on offense has made them look worse. doesnt have one starting Linebacker has 1 starting CB. and a few babies on the Dline.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    i support feewell because all the 3 and outs and turnovers on offense has made them look worse. doesnt have one starting Linebacker has 1 starting CB. and a few babies on the Dline.
                    It would help the defense a ton if they can get a 3 and out themselves
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      It would help the defense a ton if they can get a 3 and out themselves
                      cute, but they do get them , often times we are holding teams to 18 points and causeing turnovers only to have tynes break the fg record

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        cute, but they do get them , often times we are holding teams to 18 points and causeing turnovers only to have tynes break the fg record
                        No, we dont get them. Yes we are a good red zone team but we are terrible at stopping..well anything.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          It would help the defense a ton if they can get a 3 and out themselves
                          Yeah and when they did the offense went 3 and out. The team has problems on both sides.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            No, we dont get them. Yes we are a good red zone team but we are terrible at stopping..well anything.
                            They are a good red zone team?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              They are a good red zone team?
                              Defense wasnt bad in the red zone. Not good but not terrible.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                They are a good red zone team?
                                They were 6th in the NFL in red zone defense.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X