Bill Cower 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Cower 2015

Doug Rush via Bleacherreport states that BIll Cower may be a candidate for TC after his contract expires/retires.

What do y'all think?

solid coach. no non sense coach and teaches fundamentals

Comment

Bleacher Report is as credible as a scrap of toilet paper.

Comment

If TC retires, and that a big if and totally his call, Bill Cowher might just be first call made. It's clear Cowher is comfortable (living in NY by the way) with his studio job. And he has also hinted that he prefers the long standing teams and owners like the rooneys and mara's. He isn't coming back for just any job but clearly big blue would be one he might consider. That said, its a long ways away.

Comment

Why, so we can wait 15 years for the league to fix a SB for us?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              Ha ha . . . .if all of the people clamoring for Cowher to come here were Steeler fans, they would have run him out of town on a rail after year three.

Comment

He must really want the job because it seems these rumors have been coming up since a year or two after he left the Steelers, and he hasn't jumped at any "lesser" opportunities in the mean time.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by teaneck View Post
                  Doug Rush via Bleacherreport states that BIll Cower may be a candidate for TC after his contract expires/retires.

What do y'all think?
                  These rumors have surfaced every year since Cowher was reported (by Jerome Bettis) for desiring either the Carolina or Giants job.

Cowher's not coaching again ... and if he is I wouldn't want him. He's been out of football too long.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    Ha ha . . . .if all of the people clamoring for Cowher to come here were Steeler fans, they would have run him out of town on a rail after year three.
                    I've never understood the attraction.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                      These rumors have surfaced every year since Cowher was reported (by Jerome Bettis) for desiring either the Carolina or Giants job.

Cowher's not coaching again ... and if he is I wouldn't want him. He's been out of football too long.
                      Bleacher Report is a rung below our MB for accuracy in reporting
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He is a good coach but lets wait to see when TC decides to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Bleacher Report is a rung below our MB for accuracy in reporting
                          Yeah ... surprised me that CNN got them to replace SI.

Then again .... it was SI.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            He is a good coach but lets wait to see when TC decides to retire.
                            Probably after the next SB win

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              Yeah ... surprised me that CNN got them to replace SI.

Then again .... it was SI.
                              Bleacher Report has improved from where the were at the start but I still don't visit any bleacher report links nor do I take the articles serious.

Comment

Working...
                              X