Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants were healthiest team in NFC East.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants were healthiest team in NFC East.

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/10/...ured-division/

I guess we can't complain too much about our injuries. It happens to everyone. Although Hakeem Nicks might be the most damning injury in the division.

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/10/...ured-division/I guess we can't complain too much about our injuries. It happens to everyone. Although Hakeem Nicks might be the most damning injury in the division.
    Very true.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

having nicks hurt killed us. sean locklear hurt us ab wasnt 100% healty this year. we lost andre brown.. we might have not had alot of injurys but the people who were injured were key players
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Hakeem Nicks has more value then any losses on the other teams in our division except for maybe Sean Lee. Our losses were major losses to our structure of team.

Comment

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/10/...ured-division/

I guess we can't complain too much about our injuries. It happens to everyone. Although Hakeem Nicks might be the most damning injury in the division.
          Every year we have injuries and the fans think we've got it the worst.

Every team deals with injuries ... short of a QB (and in some cases, not even that) injuries aren't an excuse for anything but bad coaching and front office work.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
            having nicks hurt killed us. sean locklear hurt us ab wasnt 100% healty this year. we lost andre brown.. we might have not had alot of injurys but the people who were injured were key players
            Add to the mix that Snee was playing with a hip injury, Webster was banged up all year, phillips missed a ton of games and Tuck's body is just generally wearing down and you've got a real problem because the injuries prevented a good percentage of our key players from making the contributions expected of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Add to the mix that Snee was playing with a hip injury, Webster was banged up all year, phillips missed a ton of games and Tuck's body is just generally wearing down and you've got a real problem because the injuries prevented a good percentage of our key players from making the contributions expected of them.
              I'm not gonna use Websters broken hand as an excuse for why he beat all year. And if Tuck's body is wearing down then its time for him to hang it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
                Hakeem Nicks has more value then any losses on the other teams in our division except for maybe Sean Lee. Our losses were major losses to our structure of team.
                Nah, its just another excuse.

Other teams have injuries to key players as well. the ravens defense was hit hard this year. jordy nelson had a nagging injury and jennings missed most of the season. dez, murray, and miles all missed games and were playing injured. As a matter a fact the cowboys were way more banged up than us this season. I can keep the list going but you get the point.

I notice a pattern on here. We exaggerate everything. If the O line gives up a sack we have the worst o line. If the D line plays good then we have the best D line. If a key player gets injured then we get the worst injuries. Injuries is not the reason we didnt make the playoffs.
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  Not sitting nicks and giving a healthy randel more snaps killed us.. sean locklear hurt us ab wasnt 100% healty this year just like every orther year, but still had over 1000 yards. we lost andre brown who we hardly used, and didnt bother to use david wilson..
                  fixed. lol
                  Last edited by Marvelousmik; 01-11-2013, 10:57 AM.

~Big Mike~

Comment

I found it alarming how much in the positive our turnover ratio was combine that with this team being one if the healthier teams in the league and there is no reason why this wasnt a 12 win team

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                      Nah, its just another excuse.Other teams have injuries to key players as well. the ravens defense was hit hard this year. jordy nelson had a nagging injury and jennings missed most of the season. dez, murray, and miles all missed games and were playing injured. As a matter a fact the cowboys were way more banged up than us this season. I can keep the list going but you get the point.I notice a pattern on here. We exaggerate everything. If the O line gives up a sack we have the worst o line. If the D line plays good then we have the best D line. If a key player gets injured then we get the worst injuries. Injuries is not the reason we didnt make the playoffs.
                      It's not the only reason we did poorly offensively but it is not an excuse either http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1233163 Should have sat him

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        It's not the only reason we did poorly offensively but it is not an excuse either http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1233163 Should have sat him
                        i agree with jerry reese. But i dont believe we had the worst injuries in the division. The Eagles and cowboys had it worse. The redskins lost their best player on defense and lost their qb for a game. these thing happen.

But You know what i realized yesterday? I saw a thread about bill cowher possibly being our head coach and the thought of TC retiring brought a smile to my face. Deep down even though i hate to admit it, I dont really like TC as the head coach even though i do believe he is great at getting guys prepared. i know im not a coach but I just feel he doesnt make good decisions when it comes to giving guys play time and it really annoys me lol. How do you sit ojomo the whole season, and barely give randel and wilson playing time even though guys at those positions were injured? what happened to the next man up?
                        Last edited by Marvelousmik; 01-11-2013, 11:31 AM.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
                          I'd put them on equal footing. Lee may be the best ILB in the division and is not only the heart and soul of the defense, he's also the brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                            i agree with jerry reese. But i dont believe we had the worst injuries in the division. The Eagles and cowboys had it worse. The redskins lost their best player on defense and lost their qb for a game. these thing happen. But You know what i realized yesterday? I saw a thread about bill cowher possibly being our head coach and the thought of TC retiring brought a smile to my face. Deep down even though i hate to admit it, I dont really like TC as the head coach even though i do believe he is great at getting guys prepared. i know im not a coach but I just feel he doesnt make good decisions when it comes to giving guys play time and it really annoys me lol. How do you sit ojomo the whole season, and barely give randel and wilson playing time even though guys at those positions were injured? what happened to the next man up?
                            Great at getting guys prepared? Hmm..

Comment

I'm not gonna use Websters broken hand as an excuse for why he beat all year. And if Tuck's body is wearing down then its time for him to hang it up.
                              Webster also battled hamstring issues all year. Not an excuse for his poor play, but a fact nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                              X