Eli goes from $9.6M in 2012 to $20.85M in 2013 against cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Yes you were wrong unfortunately usually harooni is the one that is wrong on these boards smh...
    RF it has nothing to do with packages eli is just a considerbly better human in terms of atheltic structure than harooni
    Have you see Harooni in the gym?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

No I have not that is a bit creepy but we know that Harooni was abducted by aliens and thus is not mentally capable to be a strong human anymore.

Comment

Comment

No I have not that is a bit creepy but we know that Harooni was abducted by aliens and thus is not mentally capable to be a strong human anymore.
          Is having alien DNA considered a PED?

Comment

But when the aliens were done with him, Harooni was pretty buff
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The mental probe will never let him amount to anything greater than the aliens and we all know aliens are slimy and gooey

Comment

I was going to contribute to this thread until I saw the last several posts! Now that was a highjack of a thread if I ever saw one. HAHA
                sigpic

Comment

no hijack here just we are comparing eli to harooni and if harooni will ever be as strong as eli.. very valid discussion..

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
                    I was going to contribute to this thread until I saw the last several posts! Now that was a highjack of a thread if I ever saw one. HAHA
                    waka waka!

Comment

• This is basically what happens when you restructure any player's contract. It's just kicking the cap hit down the road. Players do not lose money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        true it does redeem the cost

one could argue did we need a $15mill qb to score under 20 points each superbowl. i think a game manager and good running game would do it.
                        oh stop
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• It is what it is but if eli is coming up to the big bucks of his contract now he better start playing like peyton

Comment

• Originally posted by G14ntzF4π View Post
                            It is what it is but if eli is coming up to the big bucks of his contract now he better start playing like peyton
                            what? his 2 superbowl wins and 2 superbowl MVP's already earned that money,,,by the way,,,as of now what's peyton's playoff win and superbowl win total? how many MVP's?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                              what? his 2 superbowl wins and 2 superbowl MVP's already earned that money,,,by the way,,,as of now what's peyton's playoff win and superbowl win total? how many MVP's?
                              Dunno maybe 2 after this season is done we will see. I'm more of a what are you doing now person. If eli keeps playing like he did this past season he will not be earning his keep

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Yeah, and pushing it to the last 3 years of his contract... 2013,2014 and 2015. He needs to take a paycut. Sorry, but it is true. He got us rings, but his salary is so inflated it will cripple this team for the next 3 years.
                                Why should he take a paycut? The giants are the ones that backloaded the contract. Time to pay the piper. If I were Eli, I would not give back one penny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X