Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Of The Seven Losses Haunt LB Chase Blackburn

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/11/...ase-blackburn/

Excerpt: "Like many of his teammates, New York Giants linebacker Chase Blackburn is not thrilled with sitting at home watching the playoffs. He realizes it's now an inevitability that a new champion be crowned, and the frustration from not being able to defend their title lingers. More specifically however, Blackburn tells Giants.com that three games in particular truly bother him.

"Pittsburgh going in with a 10-point lead in the fourth quarter, Washington down there losing by one, and Philly we’re in field goal range and had a couple things go against us and all of a sudden we’re backed up. So those are three games right there that you can think of off the top of your head. If we squeeze one of those out, we’re in the playoffs," Blackburn said." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I'm more haunted by the complete capitulation against the Bengals, Falcons and Ravens.
    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/11/...ase-blackburn/

Excerpt: "Like many of his teammates, New York Giants linebacker Chase Blackburn is not thrilled with sitting at home watching the playoffs. He realizes it's now an inevitability that a new champion be crowned, and the frustration from not being able to defend their title lingers. More specifically however, Blackburn tells Giants.com that three games in particular truly bother him.

"Pittsburgh going in with a 10-point lead in the fourth quarter, Washington down there losing by one, and Philly we’re in field goal range and had a couple things go against us and all of a sudden we’re backed up. So those are three games right there that you can think of off the top of your head. If we squeeze one of those out, we’re in the playoffs," Blackburn said." Read more...

Three of the games I've been referencing this season that were tough losses. Two of which are in our division.

Comment

They also won games that were close they easily could of lost thats the way of the NFL. The differance between 12-4 and 7-9 is just a few plays here and there

Comment

chase's L's are the same L's that haunt me
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            They also won games that were close they easily could of lost thats the way of the NFL. The differance between 12-4 and 7-9 is just a few plays here and there
            A game of inches and seconds to be sure
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. Vince Lombardi
              sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

The three games we won that we nearly lost bother me.

Comment

Harooni wrong once again any win is a good win you are wrong harooni youre wisdom has been taken by aliens it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                    Harooni wrong once again any win is a good win you are wrong harooni youre wisdom has been taken by aliens it seems.
                    a win is a win. but some we looked horrible and that was when i knew we wouldnt make the playoffs or go far.

"the only way my theory will be dis-proven is when the aliens show up "

Comment

Each team in the nfl was very very inconsistent harooni

"the only way my statement will be untrue is if the nfl season will be replayed"

Comment

So the other 4 you're ok with Chase?

Comment

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas...

Comment

Only 3? I'm haunted by ALL of them, and maybe a few of the W's too.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              chase's L's are the same L's that haunt me
                              Me 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X