Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Safety situation....Sign KP, Tender Stevie for 2nd...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYFG View Post
    Proven player? Please he had one good season. That said I do agree that we should not trade him away for a second round pick.
    he's only been with us one season and proved he can make plays and almost led the league in INTs. what else does he need to do..

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
      kp's knees are a lot better than urs and he is top 5 safety in nfl
      actually my knees are perfectly healthy,,not sure where you were going with that? and KP is no longer a top 5 safety with chronic knee problems,,sorry.

Comment

great players are around the ball he is around the ball

Comment

You don't trade Brown...Period.

I just hope we can work out a fair deal with KP. With his injury problems, I can't see another team really offering him something crazy. But who knows..

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
            You don't trade Brown...Period.

I just hope we can work out a fair deal with KP. With his injury problems, I can't see another team really offering him something crazy. But who knows..
            agreed,,,boy I am sure glad some of these people in here are not our GM,,we'd be in a lot of trouble.

Comment

I don't see anyone giving a # 2 for Brown. I'd keep him anyway. In case you haven't noticed, we have had a hard time fielding a secondary as it is lately.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
                I don't see anyone giving a # 2 for Brown. I'd keep him anyway. In case you haven't noticed, we have had a hard time fielding a secondary as it is lately.
                I'd have to agree that I don't see a team giving us a 2nd rounder for him, but if it did happen it would be one of the savviest moves Reese ever made. Would wipe away the egg he still has on his face from Pats/Ballard

Comment

Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
                  I'd have to agree that I don't see a team giving us a 2nd rounder for him, but if it did happen it would be one of the savviest moves Reese ever made. Would wipe away the egg he still has on his face from Pats/Ballard
                  let me ask you this,,,why would you trade him away? and if you did get that 2nd round pick who or what would you use it on?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    let me ask you this,,,why would you trade him away? and if you did get that 2nd round pick who or what would you use it on?
                    I'd trade him away because he is coming off of a season which I believe he will never again match. Trust me, guys have big seasons and then fall into obscurity. It happens.

Buy low, sell high. It's a very simple concept.

Comment

To use brown as trade bait for just a 2nd rounder maybe not but a 2nd and a 4th hmmm... i might think about that.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                      @Katdaddyjay 17h
                      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

I don't get any of this trade Brown stuff, for a whole lot of years we have all been hoping for a safety who can make plays on the ball and get turnovers, now we have one and people are already trying to find a way to get rid of him, Okay I get it this was only his first year, so what says he won't get even better next year after he is more familiar with the system. We need to be patient with Stevie Brown and see what he can do next year before we just give him away ....

Comment

I'd trade him away because he is coming off of a season which I believe he will never again match. Trust me, guys have big seasons and then fall into obscurity. It happens.

Buy low, sell high. It's a very simple concept.
                          and trust me,,in the right situation good players turn into great players so I don't follow your logic,,,let me say this,,we trade stevie for a second,,that second turns out to be a bust,,and stevie goes on to be one of the better safeties in the league,,then what? we arent flipping houses here, we are talking about an impact player on our D. your concept is so simple that it is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                            and trust me,,in the right situation good players turn into great players so I don't follow your logic,,,let me say this,,we trade stevie for a second,,that second turns out to be a bust,,and stevie goes on to be one of the better safeties in the league,,then what? we arent flipping houses here, we are talking about an impact player on our D. your concept is so simple that it is flawed.
                            Wow, I apologize. I forgot we were talking about ED REED here. I must be in the wrong thread.

Comment

Wow, I apologize. I forgot we were talking about ED REED here. I must be in the wrong thread.
                              come on,,are you 5 years old? lol,,,,sorry if somebody disagrees with your opinion,,,need a tissue?

Comment

There are more needs on this team like O-Line / DE/ LB / CB. If Stevie brown was our 2nd Safety on a list of mediocre Safties i would agree do not trade him. We have Rolle / KP coming back / Will hill looking promising we can get Bacari Rambo in the draft. like I said for just a 2nd no thank you but a 2nd and a 4th i would definitely look into that.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X