This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Cruz did not have a top 5 wr season this year.. end of story.
    Why is that the end of the story? There's more to every story than that. None if our receivers were top 5, including Nicks due to injury.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

end of story because he does not deserve top 5 wr money and can go if he asks for that

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Ship them all to the CFL
        Calvin Johnson was thrown to 60 more times, Brandon Marshall 50. He was on par with D Thomas .

Comment

redeyejedi thank you for looking further into the statistics. saves me time. thank you again.

Comment

Anything is possible, but I think the likelihood of keeping him is greater than losing him.
            Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

Every time I log on here, someone here is super drunk and making stupid threads. How can you think Randle would be a great replacement over Cruz based off of one game?

Comment

Dipset your name is close to what it should be.. but not there.. like your post.

Randle can be a v good reciever.. cruz is not necessary like eli or jpp... we have people who can replace him and be potentially great wr's.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                  Dipset your name is close to what it should be.. but not there.. like your post.

Randle can be a v good reciever.. cruz is not necessary like eli or jpp... we have people who can replace him and be potentially great wr's.
                  What?

Comment

if we slightly edited your name and post it would make them correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                      if we slightly edited your name and post it would make them correct.
                      You're a full blown idiot.

Comment

• Somebody is angry.. relax I am just stating facts lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                          Somebody is angry.. relax I am just stating facts lol...
                          I'm not angry, and opinions aren't facts. Swallow some razor blades and chase it with rubbing alcohol ya donk.

Comment

• Seriously man relax... stop flaming me I am just stating a fact which is Cruz is not a necessary component to the long term success of the New York Football Giants... he can be replaced.. easily. When you have a QB like Eli it is easy.

Comment

• You're trolling and this thread is bad..

You should feel bad.

Comment

• I don't troll i state good facts you are trolling "eat razer blades ur an idiot" youre not contributing anything so just be quiet please.. this is a thread discussing if cruz could potentially leave and how we feel about if he does leave..

Fact remains that Giants do have the personell to replace a player like V Cruz.

Comment

Working...
                                X