• Show
Clear All

• Will Beatty 4th rated T

list of all free agent tackles gaurds

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...nsive-tackles/

Booth rated 6 th

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ensive-guards/
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.
      +1 must be a typo

Comment

maybe hes a good run blocker
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          maybe hes a good run blocker
          He's pitiful in just about all aspects. I am appalled that he doesn't have a -20+ rating.

Comment

And Locklear has a -2?

Granted, he wasn't much better than average, but I thought he'd be on the positive side.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
              And Locklear has a -2?

Granted, he wasn't much better than average, but I thought he'd be on the positive side.
              Yeah it just seems a little off, I don't know. Never really had major disagreements in their evaluation of players.

Comment

I know Long had a down year, but he's even lower than Dunlap.

Comment

Well then...we better hurry up and trade him with Brown before they have a bad year.

Comment

King Dunlap had a positive rating the last three years....He had three negative games and eight positive games this year.

Comment

Wow, Beatty, Boothe, and Cruz. Can they really do all three? And find a serviceable RT?

I think it's pretty safe to say that there will be no impact free agents brought in this year.

Comment

Actually I've watch a lot of colts games and Dunlap (I can't believe I'm saying this) Was an absolute monster. IDK what they did to him in Indy but he's a completely different player.

Comment

Beatty was solid this year and will cost a bunch to keep. Booth was good as well. Problem was the Baas was injured and barely effective, Snee was hurt and our RT was injured. Maybe Brewer will step up on the right side, which would be a good thing but we will need a nasty Guard and maybe a center to solidify our run game.

Comment

The more free agents at these positions the better for us price wise. I would think

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
                              Actually I've watch a lot of colts games and Dunlap (I can't believe I'm saying this) Was an absolute monster. IDK what they did to him in Indy but he's a completely different player.
                              Whoa I was thinking Winston Justice. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X