Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 week away and the GMEN SWAMI Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robiskie

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

Sad case you are. Tell me what intangible stats of Smith outweighs any stats and intangibles which Hixon brings to the table ? Just the fact that Hixon plays #1 and #2 and can return kickoffs and punts and oh yeah play gunner is not enough that he does all of that at every role very well ?
    Can I ask you why you have to use profanity and call me an idiot when I could very easily say the same about you but I refrain from doing so because I feel bad for teh handicap with which you have to carry throughout your life. I am sorry you where born with this handicap and I respect you for what you have to go through and sacrifice each and every day of your life. Are you sure you are not a Jets fan ? Come on tell me Joe Willie Namath was better than Joe Montana ? Oh yeah I apologize I keep on forgetting the handicap thing again.

Comment

• Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]I will say this for the last time.

When was the last time the GIANTS drafted or traded for a kickoff and punt returner as good a weapon as Hixon ? Just answer the question kid ? If you cannot read or understand please ask your daddy. Oh yeah that is me and I am tired of explaining it to you. It is ok if you need to ask the peanut gallery to assist you as there should ne plenty of other fellow alumni Pre-schoolers on this thread who can help you out.

Umm I wonder. Maybe you you are not at a pre-k reading level.

[/quote]

Again this is irrelavant, Smith is untradable, you dont give up a guy that fits so well with the type of reciever you are trying to obtain (Edwards), that just leaves you missing another part. You cant give up a reciever that can give you 10+ good yrs for a one dimensional wr thats great at kick offs and returns. Nobody stays on top of the return game long, Dante Hall aint so great anymore, after 3-5 yrs most of them tear up a knee or something. You can always find young raw talent for this. A few yrs ago Willie Ponder had one of the best seasons returing for us, is he even in the leauge now? I agree we need Braylon, but their are other ways of obtaining him besides giving awayour ready made replacement to Toomer. Bottom line is you wont see Resse trade him.. .

Comment

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Sad case you are. Tell me what intangible outweighs any stats and intangible which Hixon brings to the table ? Just the fact that Hixon plays #1 and #2 and can return kickoffs and punts and oh yeah play gunner is not enough that he does all of that at every role very well ?
        Can I ask you why you have to use profanity and call me an idiot when I could very easily say the same about you but I refrain from doing so because I feel bad for teh handicap with which you have to carry throughout your life. I am sorry you where born with this handicap and I respect you for what you have to go through and sacrifice each and every day of your life.* Are you sure you are not a Jets fan ? Come on tell me Joe Willie Namath was better than Joe Montana ? Oh* yeah I apologize I keep on forgetting the handicap thing again.
        [/quote]

i'm sorry just one more time

this guy wanted to

1. trade for Edwards
        AND
        2. Draft Robiskie
        AND
        3. Draft Britt

AND THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL SWAMI

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate it coming from such an astute, intelligent, articulate and knowledgable fan as yourself.

Comment

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Thanks. Appreciate it coming from such an astute, intelligent, articulate and knowledgable fan as yourself.
            [/quote]

you are super welcome

Comment

Yes sir Mr. English Professor. You see you guys are more focused on spelling then facts and justifying your point. Can you proof read my English paper I need to hand it in tomorrow for a grade ?

Comment

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]The vocabulary and vulgar use of the English language is darn right disturbing . Are you sure you are not a Philly fan ?
                [/quote]

honestly man keep setting me up

Comment

Come on you guys got to admit some of you guys are way too serious about your posts and need to loosen it up a bit.We all have opinions and we are all not necessarily wrong so calling someone an idiot is way out of bounds. I do not agree with some of you but I refrain from doing so out of respect of you guys being a Giants fan. Bottom line is we all love the Giants and are fans.

Comment

You see I made you laugh ! If you did then you are a Giant fan !

Comment

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Sad case you are. Tell me what intangible stats of Smith outweighs any stats and intangibles which Hixon brings to the table ? Just the fact that Hixon plays #1 and #2 and can return kickoffs and punts and oh yeah play gunner is not enough that he does all of that at every role very well ?
                      Can I ask you why you have to use profanity and call me an idiot when I could very easily say the same about you but I refrain from doing so because I feel bad for teh handicap with which you have to carry throughout your life. I am sorry you where born with this handicap and I respect you for what you have to go through and sacrifice each and every day of your life. Are you sure you are not a Jets fan ? Come on tell me Joe Willie Namath was better than Joe Montana ? Oh yeah I apologize I keep on forgetting the handicap thing again.
                      [/quote]

Clutch, Eli's comfort reciever, made plays to help us win a SB in his rookie season. Kick returners are easy to find. Smith is our new Toomer. Reese has already said he's not going to trade him. But of course you know better than he,. right.

As far as profanity and use of the word idiot.......other than being completely accurate I also refer you the begining of this thread, and your reaction to being disagreed with. You first response was hostility. After several posts of making you look stupid for acting like an ***, you seemed to calm down............until you were disagreed with again/

THAT is why you are an idiot. (oh, and your opinion that Smith should be traded. HOLY **** that's a stupid idea!)

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]You see I made you laugh ! If you did then you are a Giant fan !
                        [/quote]

Yes and we all hate Philly!

Comment

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]You see I made you laugh ! If you did then you are a Giant fan !
                          [/quote]

i'm only laughing about the idea of trading for/drafting three receivers

yes, it's very funny

Comment

I guess you are sound asleep holding your Steve Smith bobble head doll and wearing your one piece Giants pj's. Good night my son sleep well daddy will see you in the morning.

Comment

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Come on you guys got to admit some of you guys are way too serious about your posts and need to loosen it up a bit.We all have opinions and we are all not necessarily wrong so calling someone an idiot is way out of bounds. I do not agree with some of you but I refrain from doing so out of respect of you guys being a Giants fan. Bottom line is we all love the Giants and are fans.
                              [/quote]

Please refer to the above post about how hostile you became because someone disagrees with you. YOU are the only one getting bent out of shape. Making you look foolish is entertainment to me.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Come on you guys got to admit some of you guys are way too serious about your posts and need to loosen it up a bit.We all have opinions and we are all not necessarily wrong so calling someone an idiot is way out of bounds. I do not agree with some of you but I refrain from doing so out of respect of you guys being a Giants fan. Bottom line is we all love the Giants and are fans.
                                [/quote]

Please refer to the above post about how hostile you became because someone disagrees with you. YOU are the only one getting bent out of shape. Making you look foolish is entertainment to me.

[/quote]

Im so freaking bored, new topic anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X