Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 week away and the GMEN SWAMI Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robiskie

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

By the way my point about when was the last time the Giants drafted a special teams player who is as versitiale and as good as Hixon ? My answer was Meggett. Who cares if he was a 5th rounder. The giants have tried for years to get a Dave Meggett type player and they are not out there. You missed the whole point. Let me ask you should I call you an idiot as well for not reading and understanding the point communicated ? Talking logical makes more sense when you can back it up with stats and prove your argument. Have you ever done research on something. Well I ask you do you go to your boss and say hey it is logical with what I am saying and I do not have to prove it with facts or hard evidence to justify my case, You would be fired ! Come on.

Comment

• Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Read this and understand one thing you need to trade something someone wants to get something we need.* You do not think Hixon is more valuable on special teams then you really do not watch Giant games or understand football. Hixon is better than Smith* for all the reasons I stated.* Hixon is better than Smith. There are many #2 players like Smith you can develop but there are very few special team players liuke Hixon who are so versitale.
      I will say it again you have to trade something someone wants to get something we need. Read thata* 100o times and maybe you will get it.
      [/quote]

Ill say it again.....I stopped reading at trade Smith.......

why does everyone think a WR is a WR is a WR?

yes Hixon can run back kicks...so can Bradshaw...is he now more valuable than BJ?
      so can Ross is he more valuable than Webster?

I dont think YOU understand football friend.....Smith will be* as good a possession guy as any above average guy in the league who makes his money in the middle of the field..

Smith for Edwards makes no sense........apples and oranges........
      dont get me wrong I dont want to lose Hixon either .....

I would part with Kiwi before any reciever

[/quote]

Are you high? Part with Kiwi before any receiver????

Hixon isn't that good! Manningham isn't that good! Smith is good, but very replaceable.

Get rid of a 2 way defensive beast instead of a mediocore WR? You are out of your mind.
      sigpic

Comment

Hixon is not that good? So you would rather have a better punt and kickoff returner and better receiver ? You have got to be kidding me.

Comment

oldschoolGMEN,

Please refrain from emailing me any of your stupidity. I frequent this board enough where if you reply to me, using a quote (you seem to fail at pressing the quote button when you reply), I will see it.

Also, Because you chose to email me I now know your real name. Of course I googled your name and also found your facebook account, your birthday & age, your height and home town and a few other random things.
          Thankfully you're not the GM of this team.

Comment

Although I shouldn't have to do this, things have once again gone too far and people are getting a tad bit too personal

1. Take it outside, guys. If you want to have a stupid battle of wits, PM each other or email each other, but take it out of here. No one is interested

2. Do NOT threaten anyone, overtly or otherwise. Personal information is just that. If you dare to post any of it or threaten people with using it, you'll be banned and the authorities will be alerted. If you think I'm kidding, please try it.

3. Questions? See #1 and #2
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
            X