NYG's Offset-I Sweep - DWilson's long TD run vs Saints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYG's Offset-I Sweep - DWilson's long TD run vs Saints

I broke down David Wilson's TD run vs the Saints, hope you enjoy. I think he has a bright future!

http://footballxobreakdown.blogspot....ower-toss.html

Nice write up. I always like reading about the X's and O's.

Comment

agreed... nice joblol, forced the fecal action
      my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Nice job. Thank you.
        I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

wow your right if they all do their job its a go. Very well written up and explained to us mortals.
          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

nice job mod n. i like how u do these posts, keep em coming. thanks.

Comment

Thanks guys, feel free to debate / argue / add / request anything. Especially the other smart Xs and Os guys like Slip

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_N View Post
                Thanks guys, feel free to debate / argue / add / request anything. Especially the other smart Xs and Os guys like Slip
                Ever do any defensive plays?
                my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                  Ever do any defensive plays?
                  Yes the one or two before is a slot cb blitz with a Psycho front (when all the D lineman are moving around)

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_N View Post
                    know what might be a good idea? pick out a play that wasn't successful. with your ability at this, I bet you could ascertain and explain why the play didn't work. maybe a missed downfield attempt, or an attempt downfield when the underneath route was completely open...or defensively like any 1 of websters big plays conceded where he may have expected safety help etc...u get what i mean. just a suggestion, i think itd be cool bc on any given missed opportunity, blame is given to a wide variety of guys and we can narrow it down some...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                      know what might be a good idea? pick out a play that wasn't successful. with your ability at this, I bet you could ascertain and explain why the play didn't work. maybe a missed downfield attempt, or an attempt downfield when the underneath route was completely open...or defensively like any 1 of websters big plays conceded where he may have expected safety help etc...u get what i mean. just a suggestion, i think itd be cool bc on any given missed opportunity, blame is given to a wide variety of guys and we can narrow it down some...
                      Well that's a pretty good idea but I'm not sure if there enough plays to choose from :/

Hahahahhaa

Comment

Theres some good stuff on that site. Me likey

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          Here ya go... http://footballxobreakdown.blogspot....p-attempt.html

Comment

thanks this was a great thread

Comment

Great Job Mod_N excellent read, great breakdown!
                              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Working...
                              X