Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Rainey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Rainey

    Giants should pick up Chris Rainey. Asset asa third down back or PR.

    ESPN: Rainey's girlfriend says she wasn't assaulted by ex-Steelers RB

  • #2
    No.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      No.
      Well hold on a minute. he's worth a look as a return man I mean if we plan on giving Wilson a heavier load in the run game we can't have him returning kicks and his speed as a great asset there.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
        Well hold on a minute. he's worth a look as a return man I mean if we plan on giving Wilson a heavier load in the run game we can't have him returning kicks and his speed as a great asset there.
        Dont care. Dont want guys with multiple incidents on the team.

        He was arrested for aggravated stalking in college.

        Comment


        • #5
          What the hell is aggravated stalking?/

          "RAARRRR LET ME FOLLOW YOU!!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            Dont care. Dont want guys with multiple incidents on the team.

            He was arrested for aggravated stalking in college.
            bhaaa stalking isnt so bad

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by greenca190 View Post
              What the hell is aggravated stalking?/

              "RAARRRR LET ME FOLLOW YOU!!"
              after being told to stop following someone he kept doing it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                bhaaa stalking isnt so bad
                Either way, repeated offenses involving relationships.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  after being told to stop following someone he kept doing it.
                  we dont know the circumstances , could be a bitter ex who knows.

                  Some of us have been told to stop but then find ourselves camped outside of a players house with binoculars

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    after being told to stop following someone he kept doing it.
                    Actually it was for texting a girl too much and he said "its time to die".
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      Actually it was for texting a girl too much and he said "its time to die".

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        ROFL !
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          5'8" 175lb trouble maker? LOL. No thanks!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Close friend of mine graduated from UF few years back,played baseball & was very close to Percy...he always said Percy was a great guy, Riey cooper was a huge ******bag. & Rainey was one of the biggest *******s in Gainesville...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by par404 View Post
                              Giants should pick up Chris Rainey. Asset asa third down back or PR.

                              ESPN: Rainey's girlfriend says she wasn't assaulted by ex-Steelers RB
                              it was probably Big Ben

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X