if dom capers gets fired..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if dom capers gets fired..

I don't see how we don't take a look at him. Dude knows how to play aggressive and blitz!!

/end sarcasm

Apparently you're supposed to put that in red

Comment

I dont understand why he kept playing man coverage when the QB has almost 200 yards of rushing

Comment

well to be honest, TC wanted Capers. They both have history, at Jax iirc. And to be honest, I think if you gave Capers OUR defensive unit, he'd look much better. He had that D look respectable most of the yr, often with UDFA rookies at corner...

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          I dont understand why he kept playing man coverage when the QB has almost 200 yards of rushing
          too much faith in mathews? thats the only reason i can come up with thats somewhat justifiable. he had to have believed mathews could get to him, before kapernick could get to them?? Otherwise, at least drop 1 of the 4 useless DL he's playing as a spy since they werent even close to getting pressures...

Comment

Yeah I still respect him as a coach. Point is on any given Sunday any team / coach can look like a chump

Comment

we shilacked that team 26-3 fwiw...@SF no less...smh...we shilacked GB too but, wtf, has there ever been a team with such polarity?

Comment

Alex Smith was playing not Kaepernick

Comment

both played. and kapernick came in the 4th and looked just as ****ty as smith did so...u can make any statement u choose and none will make "we shilacked them 26-3 @ SF" untrue...

Comment

Seahawks beat the crap out of a Kapernick led 49ers in week 16.

And Im not a huge fan of Capers. Think he was fortunate to have some great DBs and Clay Matthews there in GB.

Comment

one thing i noticed, slighty off topic but nonetheless, to counteract the option read offense, having 2 bookend DE's is a MUST. SF just kept doing it away from Mathews side and thats when he got those huge runs. I noticed we tended to do a little better vs spread option teams bc we had for the most part 2 bookend DE's, altho once teams figured on how best to attack (vs osi), we didnt do as well, at least imo.

Comment

They ran the read option at Matthews quite a few times. Cant stop the read option with the player that gets optioned. Have to let that player just take one of the two, and need secondary support from LB/DB to stop the other.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          Seahawks beat the crap out of a Kapernick led 49ers in week 16.

And Im not a huge fan of Capers. Think he was fortunate to have some great DBs and Clay Matthews there in GB.
                          They had a nice collection of DB's

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            They ran the read option at Matthews quite a few times. Cant stop the read option with the player that gets optioned. Have to let that player just take one of the two, and need secondary support from LB/DB to stop the other.
                            i know they did. the long td runs were away from him tho...

Comment

This is not going to happen-Perry Fewell's contract extended, Gilbride not going anywhere either so we need to move on with the fired coaches should be Giants coaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X