NY Giants' Positional Review: Quarterback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I never did lie you were implying that no one should make excuses cause our run game improved which was inflated cause of as couple games early in the year, and the sack total was mostly Eli getting rid of the ball...not because of our offensive line. Which according to you improved this year and was the lowest in the NFL. I said if you going to start with name calling on the computer why not take the next step. You come off like your tough but I'll bet anything your not.
    So Eli didn't get rid of the ball last year.
    Its all making sense now.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      So Eli didn't get rid of the ball last year.
      Its all making sense now.
      Yes the stats say he did, when he was the most pressured quarterback last year...lol.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        Yes the stats say he did, when he was the most pressured quarterback last year...lol.
        So they were better this year.....

Comment

I implied that the rush totals were up and the sack totals were down from last year which suggests that there were improvements fromlast year in both. Thus mitigating the reasons for Eli's decline in play.
          I never ever suggested that our O line was one of the best in the league.
          You're just a friggin idiot. Next time characterize my positions accurately and not lie for the benefit of your agenda.

I'm glad to have a debate. I'm glad to be called names. I'm not glad to have my positions lied about.
          He is not trying to lie about your position. He just has a hard time comprehending what he reads, even if you be specific. For example, if you say "Eli had a down year as well as the team" then basically you're saying the team played bad as a whole. However, He is going to interpret it the wrong way and say something like "LOL SO ITS ALL ELI"S FAULT HUH? WOW COME FIGHT ME 1v1 KID".

You just have to be patient. Instead of typing out paragraphs use highlights. type 2 to 3 sentences at a time. Ask questions. He will understand. There is no need to get rattled up.
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

So they were better this year.....
            no, was it all their fault for Eli's mistakes definitely not but to say someone cannot use that as an excuse is just flat missing the glaring need for a better offensive line. Especially when we are a team the likes to throw the ball down the field, no??

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              We were 9 - 7 in 2011, far from THE best team in the NFL
              We beat SF, Packers, Atlanta, and the Patriots.. we best the other best teams, so we were the best. What was a better team than us that year?

Comment

Its actually adorable that you have this skewed and twisted view of reality.

But its still a skewed and twisted view.
                Each football game is made up of thousands of plays made by every player on the field. This "Pollyanna" notion that one miracle worker carries a football team on his back is pure nonsense.
                Yes.. because every other quarterback would be able to lead a team back to win 8 or 9 times a season. Your hate for Eli has already been brought to the light on this forum and you've been embarassed a few times. Please stop.

"Twisted view" just like your hate of Eli.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  He is not trying to lie about your position. He just has a hard time comprehending what he reads, even if you be specific. For example, if you say "Eli had a down year as well as the team" then basically you're saying the team played bad as a whole. However, He is going to interpret it the wrong way and say something like "LOL SO ITS ALL ELI"S FAULT HUH? WOW COME FIGHT ME 1v1 KID".

You just have to be patient. Instead of typing out paragraphs use highlights. type 2 to 3 sentences at a time. Ask questions. He will understand. There is no need to get rattled up.
                  Oh your here now and no I had no problem reading what he said cause he said it, and I'm just sick of the name calling behind a computer. If he thinks I took something outta context fine say I wrong and we can talk about it reasonable but if he's going to act like a child then I'll act like one too. No need for your two cents though we all know where you stand....

Comment

• Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
                    Yes.. because every other quarterback would be able to lead a team back to win 8 or 9 times a season. Your hate for Eli has already been brought to the light on this forum and you've been embarassed a few times. Please stop.

thank you and he's talking about me twisting his views, lol.

Comment

What makes you think I hate Eli?

Comment

What makes you think I hate Eli?
                        Let's cut the "Oh I like Eli" stuff because you never acknowledge his success, you only acknowledge the "Giants" success, as if everything the team does helps Eli win. Giving up tons of points a game and making Eli win in the last two minutes does not HELP him and it does not HELP the team. Eli carried the team, just like Peyton CARRIED the Colts.

Comment

Let's cut the "Oh I like Eli" stuff because you never acknowledge his success, you only acknowledge the "Giants" success, as if everything the team does helps Eli win. Giving up tons of points a game and making Eli win in the last two minutes does not HELP him and it does not HELP the team. Eli carried the team, just like Peyton CARRIED the Colts.
                          By saying eli carried the team, are you saying the team didnt play good down the stretch to our superbowl run?
                          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

You're not referring to 2012, right?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

What game are you talking about?
                              I'm talking about Denver/Baltimore.
                              ****....too much too drink.....my bad....
                              everything I have ever said is now defunct.....
                              I will now step aside....
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                                By saying eli carried the team, are you saying the team didnt play good down the stretch to our superbowl run?
                                the defense didn't do anything during the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                                X