Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you guys have faith in Amukumara?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you guys have faith in Amukumara?

Sucks, he seemed to have potential but since his injury, he just doesn't seem like he's that good. I bought his signed rookie card for my mother on Mother's day, and now I feel as though I jinxed him. How do you guys actually feel about him? I have faith in him because if you remember, Corey Webster had some bad seasons after being burnt and having no confidence before the 2007 run. In fact, people were calling for us to cut all ties with Webster until he regained his confidence, so anything is possible. He tore his ACL in his rookie season if I remember correctly, and it was the same injury that caused Sehorn to lose a step and pretty much ended his career as a shut down corner.

are you on drugs?

Comment

Prince is fine.

Comment

the answer is an resounding YES!!!
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

He was lights out this year, and he's just going to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
            are you on drugs?
            +1 . PFF had him as a top 10 CB in the NFL at one point in the season. The kid is a stud...

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
              He was lights out this year, and he's just going to get better.
              So good that QB's picked on webby to stay away from prince....which proved to be very affective

Comment

Amukamara didn't tore his ACL bro, he had a fracture bone in his foot and I do feel he has all the tools to be a great CB . Only thing that keeps lingering on the back of my head is the " lack " of fire he showed when the season started with all that hazing he went thru. i been saying and not only on Amukamaras part that this team seems to lack aggressivness, that hard nose attitude ever D has to have.
                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                  are you on drugs?
                  No, and no I do not want to buy any Klonopin off of you.

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                  Amukamara didn't tore his ACL bro, he had a fracture bone in his foot and I do feel he has all the tools to be a great CB . Only thing that keeps lingering on the back of my head is the " lack " of fire he showed when the season started with all that hazing he went thru. i been saying and not only on Amukamaras part that this team seems to lack aggressivness, that hard nose attitude ever D has to have.
                  This is exactly how I feel..and I'm glad someone actually feels the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                    Sucks, he seemed to have potential but since his injury, he just doesn't seem like he's that good. I bought his signed rookie card for my mother on Mother's day, and now I feel as though I jinxed him. How do you guys actually feel about him? I have faith in him because if you remember, Corey Webster had some bad seasons after being burnt and having no confidence before the 2007 run. In fact, people were calling for us to cut all ties with Webster until he regained his confidence, so anything is possible. He tore his ACL in his rookie season if I remember correctly, and it was the same injury that caused Sehorn to lose a step and pretty much ended his career as a shut down corner.
                    lol he is our best corner and has a very bright future. If he tore his acl his rookie season he wouldn't have played a snap all year..Try to use some reason before you post.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                      No, and no I do not want to buy any Klonopin off of you.

This is exactly how I feel..and I'm glad someone actually feels the same way.
                      Even Rolle mentioned they had to let the dog out and play tough. Sadly that didn't last long.
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

This is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                          Even Rolle mentioned they had to let the dog out and play tough. Sadly that didn't last long.
                          Yeah it might be better for Prince to be himself. Why take advice from one of the worst rated Safeties in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            This is hilarious.
                            OP loses all credibility when he claims prince tore his ACL.

Comment

I'd say that as far as the future of this franchise goes, Prince is right up there with JPP in importance.

He's actually one of the few players I'm NOT worried about at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X