Y'all realize, if NE Wins today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all realize, if NE Wins today....

we'll be the only team to miss repeating an appearance in the conference championship game.....

The funny thing is, if NE wins the super bowl, Brady will forever have a "But he can't beat Eli Manning" monkey on his back...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
      we'll be the only team to miss repeating an appearance in the conference championship game.....
      I hope you jinx NE.

Comment

NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
          NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants.
          Their defense was not bad this year.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It's all about consistency.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              The funny thing is, if NE wins the super bowl, Brady will forever have a "But he can't beat Eli Manning" monkey on his back...
              Especially when we beat them again next meeting
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Look at the offense they run compared to ours, and we have better personnel.Go figure.......

Comment

Look at the division they play in also.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    If he wins 4 you think that's going to eat at him?
                    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                      Look at the offense they run compared to ours, and we have better personnel.Go figure.......
                      They have a much better oline then us and a better, more consistent run game. They have a dominant slot receiver and two great tight ends. Not to mention they have brandon lloyd. The giants have better wrs, however, the pats have more overall talent on offense and tom brady with a hurry up offense at his disposal (sigh).

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                      Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Super Bowl hangover.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

At least we won the super bowl and it's possible all three teams lose. In that scenario we will be sitting with higher draft picks and an easier schedule next year (no first place schedule).

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                          Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

NE does a few things better than the Giants do on a yr to yr basis. They consistantly win 4-5 games within the division, they rarely lose to inferior teams & they have the uncanny ability to lose starters & replace them with backups that are just as good. The 2 losses by a combined 3 pts to Philly/Skins cost us a chance to be playing vs the 9ers next week.

Ginats need to start showing some consistancy on a weekly basis next yr & stop this BS Jekyll & Hide mentality they seem to have yr in, yr out. It's gotten that a 6-2 start by them is the butt of jokes among fans of other teams cuz they all know it's almost inevitable that a 2nd half collapse is coming.

Comment

Texans stinkin' up the place.

Comment

Working...
                              X