Eli's Replacement.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
    And you don't get that with a mobile quarterback. I don't mind a QB who isn't shy of running it but does so only when all things fail, meaning receivers aren't open.
    The latter is also a mobile quarterback. Aaron Rodgers fits that mould, as do Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson.

Comment

I have an answer that playing college football right now. Some of you know him already and it's not Johnny Manziel.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
        We need to draft a QB that when the play is busted or all his recievers are covered, has the mobility & speed to pick up the neccessary yardage needed on 3rd down to give us a fresh set of downs. Don't know how it burns me to see Eli throwing a ball away on 3rd & short when he could have just ran the 4-5 freakin yds but can't cuz he's got 2 left ft.

I've seen some games where the entire field is open for Eli to run the yds needed for a 1st down & he will still try & force a throw into a double teamed WR.
        And I thought it was just me...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
          I have an answer that playing college football right now. Some of you know him already and it's not Johnny Manziel.
          Teddy Bridgewater?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
            And that QB is??????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              The latter is also a mobile quarterback. Aaron Rodgers fits that mould, as do Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson.
              Rodgers fits that mold now. Before, he'd also have no problems trying to rush it whenever possible, which is why he ended up with 3 concussions.
              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Interesting thread. Hopefully Carolina fails to get Newton the needed weapons and he decides to leave when his rookie contract is up. Playing at Auburn, he'll feel right at home with Big Blue. I know this isn't gonna happen but one can dream, can't he? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                  And you don't get that with a mobile quarterback. I don't mind a QB who isn't shy of running it but does so only when all things fail, meaning receivers aren't open.
                  IDK Russel Wilson seems pretty clutch. IMO, he is the best of his draft class.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                    Interesting thread. Hopefully Carolina fails to get Newton the needed weapons and he decides to leave when his rookie contract is up. Playing at Auburn, he'll feel right at home with Big Blue. I know this isn't gonna happen but one can dream, can't he? Lol
                    I know you're in big fan of cam, but Who do you think will end up being better?

Kappernick, russel wilson, RG3, or cam?

Im starting to think this kappernick guy is going to be a beast. Either that or coach harbaugh is a real good QB coach.
                    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      it may not be a choice in the next few years. It may be the what is best available. Even Luck runs and has quite a few rushing TDs.....
                      I'd like Eli with a little more mobility. There are QBs like Kapernick who can scramble for serious yard WHEN NECESSARY.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                        I know you're in big fan of cam, but Who do you think will end up being better?

Kappernick, russel wilson, RG3, or cam?

Im starting to think this kappernick guy is going to be a beast. Either that or coach harbaugh is a real good QB coach.
                        Kaepernick and Wilson are going to be about equal.

RG3 has 4 years left if he continues to play like he has. And he will play those 4 seasons over a 10 year span.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                          IDK Russel Wilson seems pretty clutch. IMO, he is the best of his draft class.
                          This year, definitely - Wilson was impressive as hell. I kept waiting for him to crack but he just kept on delivering. Crazy patience and smarts for a rookie.

He kept stepping up to avoid the pressure - RGIII would've taken off instead.

Seahawks got the steal of the draft.

Comment

Depends I wouldnt want Griffin he is far to small and Spindly. I loved both Kaepernick and Wilson coming out wouldnt mind either of them, Wilson was the first small QB I ever really ,really liked in the draft. He was so good in every other area his stature didnt matter at all. Had he been 6'2 he would of went Top 10.Kaeperick has all the tools to be a great QB. The only real flaws he had coming out was his mechanics and his offense. His throwing motion still has that hitch in it but he makes up for it with velocity

Comment

Eli's replacement probably isn't even in college yet.

Comment

Someone who is smart.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X