• Giants fans: re-live 2007 in 27 minutes

Fun to watch. Tks.

Comment

awesome. totally awesome.

Comment

Check out Skeletor at 5:44.

Comment

anyone throw a fist pump at 24:44? lol.

give this current team THAT OL or DL, and we win multiple SBs. Give this current team BOTH, we win 5 straight or until we lose the OL to FA or something.

it was great reliving that. I think people fail to realize just how good NE's defense was as well. That was prob the last year BB's team had strong D units since this season really. But that opening 10 min drive virtually made it a 3 quarter game with us having a 3-0 handicap. That drive was as pivotal a component to the victory as anything else.
          NE's D played great, but ours played even better. what a thing of beauty.

that eli2tyree play is prob the greatest play in nfl history. the timing of it, the importance of it, the way it unfolded...wow. thanks a ton for the link roosevelt

Comment

Ahhh memories. Brought tears to my eyes.
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Ahhhhh Steve Smith #12 the greatest Giants receiver that almost was........

Comment

Man that team had so much heart.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

so much passion in those guys. i miss a team that has that heart

Comment

It's amazing what you can accomplish when everybody comes to play.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Thank you! That tape reminded me that defenses do win Championships. Yes, hats off to our elite QB in a great performance but think about how the Giants D stopped one of the best offenses of all times. Amazing desire to win. Go Giants!

Comment

Awesome video, thanks! We need that swarming D back next season!! Go Big Blue!!

Comment

Makes me proud each time I watch it.
                          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Working...
                          X