No announcement yet.

New York Giants Keep Or Dump: Ahmad Bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Bradshaw will want to start, might not happen here in NY.. FREE WILSON..!!

Comment

Ahmad, thank you for your services but it's time to move on from you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
        Ahmad, thank you for your services but it's time to move on from you.

lol we need to draft a RB (late rounds) though since Brown can't stay healthy

Comment

AB and Nicks killed us this year with this whole practicing one day a week thing, and then planning to execute on Sundays.

If Andre Brown comes back healthy in time for the next season, I say stick with him and Wilson. Bradshaw is ailing on us, and don't like the way he holds up.

Comment

I'd love it if the salary cap numbers could be worked out so they can keep him.

However, I think Killdrive has a Bradshaw obsession that hurt the running game this year.

I could go either way on this.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              I'll role with Wilson & Brown.. maybe draft another back in the later rounds.
              Eddie Lacy

Comment

Keep. Nobody on this team plays with more heart than this man

Comment

This seems a bit harsh //// Last year we missed Jacobs fire and passion/ Bradshaw is one of the few that show it/ I say keep him and pay him less

Comment

no one was questioning the fact that a year ago (when we had the worst running game in the NFL, not entirely because of RB, still......) we were paying our starting RBs $10 mill in total.

now we're looking at Bradshaw's $3.75 mill and wondering if that's too much.

i don't see this decision as too intriguing. we know exactly what we have in bradshaw, and if we can lower his touches, we can probably extend his career and improve his effectiveness.

we have much bigger fish to fry than Bradshaw's $3.75 a year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
                      Eddie Lacy
                      Lacy will probally go early 2nd.. pass

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        He won't be the only vet to be off the team.
                        A lot of guys are going to face either being cut straight out, or take a pay cut or be cut.
                        I wouldn't be surprised if Tuck, Webby, DD, Baas, Boley, etc.... are part of at least one of those groups.
                        The hardest one for TC will be Diehl I'd imagine
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                          AB and Nicks killed us this year with this whole practicing one day a week thing, and then planning to execute on Sundays.

If Andre Brown comes back healthy in time for the next season, I say stick with him and Wilson. Bradshaw is ailing on us, and don't like the way he holds up.
                          I blame the coaching staff more than AB or Nicks for that situation.

Next year, some positions - including RB - need to be wide open to competition. Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson should all be given a fair chance to be the main guy. And if Bradshaw is once again riding around on a rascal, instead of practicing, then he doesn't deserve to annointed the starter.

I think the same process should be applied on defense.....Tuck has been great for us in the past, but this season was a massive letdown.
                          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                            I'd love it if the salary cap numbers could be worked out so they can keep him.

However, I think Killdrive has a Bradshaw obsession that hurt the running game this year.

I could go either way on this.
                            How much pull do Gilbride or Fewell have in player retention?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                              no one was questioning the fact that a year ago (when we had the worst running game in the NFL, not entirely because of RB, still......) we were paying our starting RBs $10 mill in total.now we're looking at Bradshaw's $3.75 mill and wondering if that's too much.i don't see this decision as too intriguing. we know exactly what we have in bradshaw, and if we can lower his touches, we can probably extend his career and improve his effectiveness.we have much bigger fish to fry than Bradshaw's $3.75 a year.
                              I don't think the discussion is really happening if its just the $3.75 - his cap hit is over $6mil for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                How much pull do Gilbride or Fewell have in player retention?
                                They have as much say in that as Reese has in who gets to start and play on a weekly basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X