Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Safety Stevie Brown Has Some Offseason Plans: "Just Get Better"

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/14/...st-get-better/

New Your Giants' safety Stevie Brown was quite a surprise in 2012. Seemingly out of nowhere, Brown went from a young journeyman to a cornerstone of Big Blue's secondary thanks in large part to his record-breaking ballhawking and relentless determination to improve his game. It's the same sort of mentality he plans to take into the offseason as he prepares himself for a repeat performance come September.

"Just get better, just get better," Brown told Giants.com about his offseason plans. "I definitely have a lot of things that I have to work on, so I just want to get better at those this offseason."

A Restricted Free Agent (RFA) to be, Brown has prepared himself for a tenderand fully expects to remain with the Giants in 2013. Whether or not he enters the season as a starter remains to be seen as the team has to make a decision of Kenny Phillips, who has a long injury history and will soon be an unrestricted free agent." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Good answer Stevie, lol.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      Good answer Stevie, lol.
      You have to like the guy
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        You have to like the guy
        I do, he's a good person. Just needs to be a little more consistent on defense.

Comment

I do, he's a good person. Just needs to be a little more consistent on defense.
          I want him to double his interceptions

Comment

Maybe we have the next Ed Reed?????????
            Hope so.

Comment

I want him to double his interceptions
              lol, yeah he does do that well.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
                Maybe we have the next Ed Reed?????????
                Hope so.
                Let's see how he does this season, but to put up 8 interceptions and not be a starter is pretty darn good

Comment

lol, yeah he does do that well.
                  And he always seems to get decent yardage after

Comment

Let's see how he does this season, but to put up 8 interceptions and not be a starter is pretty darn good
                    Definitely!!!

Comment

And he always seems to get decent yardage after
                      yeah he was very impressive after the int. I hope he stays. If we keep KP and let SB do his thing this defense could be very good.

Comment

yeah he was very impressive after the int. I hope he stays. If we keep KP and let SB do his thing this defense could be very good.
                        Also hopeful for better season from Will Hill and Jayron Hosley

Comment

Also hopeful for better season from Will Hill and Jayron Hosley
                          and Webster if he stays, I like Will Hill a lot. He's a very physical guy.

Comment

Stevie Brown bites on play-action far too often, and often goes for the big play and leaves his corners hanging dry.

He even admitted this throughout the season when Webster was getting torched by the media.

KP is still a much better safety than Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Itlan View Post
                              Stevie Brown bites on play-action far too often, and often goes for the big play and leaves his corners hanging dry.

He even admitted this throughout the season when Webster was getting torched by the media.

KP is still a much better safety than Brown.
                              I don't think anyone has said Brown is better than Webster. Webster was also playing with a hamstring issue

Comment

Working...
                              X