Rey mauluaga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rey mauluaga

He don't think he will be back in cincy since burfict panned out I say jr contact him as doon as free agency opens he may be what our lb core is missing thoughts giants nation

No thanks
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We already have a stockpile of underperforming MLBs.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

They had the chance to draft him and passed.....plus if he is going out in Cincy he chose a poor way to do it.....looked awful against the Texans.

Comment

pass

Comment

Who do we have herz who always outta position ,chase who is to slow to cover anyone ?mauluga is a huge upgrade if u ask me compared to who we have at MLB he faster and can at least stick with a rb and tight end unlike the other MLB we have !!i would love to see jwill on strong side Rey in middle boley weak side

Comment

Originally posted by giantsacks View Post
              Who do we have herz who always outta position ,chase who is to slow to cover anyone ?mauluga is a huge upgrade if u ask me compared to who we have at MLB he faster and can at least stick with a rb and tight end unlike the other MLB we have !!i would love to see jwill on strong side Rey in middle boley weak side
              Jacquian Williams has a lot of speed if we can keep him healthy. Older players aren't always a fix for what's broken here
              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-15-2013, 10:59 AM.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He don't think he will be back in cincy since burfict panned out I say jr contact him as doon as free agency opens he may be what our lb core is missing thoughts giants nation
                I knew that we should have signed Burfict as an UDFA. Wouldn't have been any type of risk at all.

Comment

He is only 26 years old that's nowhere near old Roanoke fan

Comment

the Bengals dont want to re-sign him cause he's not good.. no to Rey

Comment

He is only 26 years old that's nowhere near old Roanoke fan
                      I meant old as in veteran, not chronological.

Comment

cinci also plays in a similar D schematically. hes pretty terrible in coverage, so howd he be different than what we have besides being more expensive?

Comment

I was interested in him the year of his draft, but I'll pass this time.

Comment

No way. Malauga sucks! He might be okay if he focused more on his football and stayed out of the clubs. He's always out in Downtown Cincy.

Comment

Another Bengal LB no thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X