No announcement yet.

NY Giants' Positional Review: Tight Ends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the right price, I'd be very happy with Bennett coming back again.

Pascoe, I'm very happy with as the # 2 TE and # 2 FB.

I don't have a problem with giving Beckum a shot in training camp as a WR, but no interest in bringing him back at TE.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      Beckum....why is he still here????
      Because he's cheap, I suppose. This team seems to love riding rookie contracts out - even when they're mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
        For the right price, I'd be very happy with Bennett coming back again.

Pascoe, I'm very happy with as the # 2 TE and # 2 FB.

I don't have a problem with giving Beckum a shot in training camp as a WR, but no interest in bringing him back at TE.
        People tend to forget Pascoe is the only back up for Hynoski
        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-15-2013, 09:52 PM.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Because he's cheap, I suppose. This team seems to love riding rookie contracts out - even when they're mistakes.
          They hope they measure up. Sometimes they just don't.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Deep TE draft this year

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Deep TE draft this year
              very deep

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Deep TE draft this year
                Not if they sign, Bennett I don't think. Right Tackle has to be near the top of the draft list.

Comment

theres no way we draft a TE with all the glaring needs this team has.. just sign the black unicorn and pay attention to the gazillion other needs the team has..

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    They hope they measure up. Sometimes they just don't.
                    Its difficult for them to measure up whenthey don't get the chance to measure up!!

Comment

with how our run game looked even tho bradshaw was more hurt this yr than last imo, i think a large part of that is due to MB. hes almost as big a must resign imo as beatty or cruz bc bennett helps setup the run AND pass game for success.

i think he more than met expectations and he can still improve tremendously. i hope we resign him and make the TE position more of a priority in the pass game bc the middle of the field is where the best space to attack defenses

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        I don't know, at 55 catches he had some focus
                        and played injured with a smile.

Comment

Keep Bennett - I think he will have an even better season next year.
                          Pascoe: Blocked well
                          Beckum: I was scratching my head when we picked him, we just don't use TE's built like he is.
                          The rookie, didn't he make it into one game, no catches...worth watching
                          Could we use someone else, we've got plenty of other needs that should take president.

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
                            Its difficult for them to measure up whenthey don't get the chance to measure up!!
                            They usually let a draft pick play out his entire rookie contract before releasing him. How much more chance should they get?

Comment

Working...
                            X