Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Ross withdraws from Jets G.M. contention

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-m-contention/

Maybe he doesn't interview well. I thought that he'd be someone's GM by now, but I'm not complaining. Hope he's here for at least 1 more year.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be the GM for the Jets either! Rex Ryan is a complete tool..

Comment

good news

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
        Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
          Maybe he doesn't interview well. I thought that he'd be someone's GM by now, but I'm not complaining. Hope he's here for at least 1 more year.
          He withdrew from consideration. The Jets didn't reject him. (At least as far as we know)

Comment

No one wants that job. At least one candidate was offered a $1M housing allowance and he turned them down
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              No one wants that job. At least one candidate was offered a $1M housing allowance and he turned them down
              To go to Jacksonville!!! That says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                To go to Jacksonville!!! That says a lot.
                Do they not want Rex? Do they not want to work for Johnson?

It seems to be Rex Ryan holding them back:

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/16/...ets-gm-search/
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-16-2013, 06:33 AM.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Do they not want Rex? Do they not want to work for Johnson?
                  Like I said, Rex is a complete tool. His wife has a tattoo of him wearing a sanchez jersey? For real?! I'm sure he has the teams best future on his mind..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                    Like I said, Rex is a complete tool. His wife has a tattoo of him wearing a sanchez jersey? For real?! I'm sure he has the teams best future on his mind..
                    Maybe he just can't "toe" the line??????

Comment

Maybe he just can't "toe" the line??????
                      lol, and the owner of that team is ******ed. He fires the GM but not the coach? That makes sense...

That's probably why no one wants to work for that nutjobs..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        Don't forget that the owner called his head coach "sophistocated". Of all the words he could choose that is about the most bizaar.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          Don't forget that the owner called his head coach "sophistocated". Of all the words he could choose that is about the most bizaar.
                          I'd never heard that before, therein lies the problem. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            Maybe sophistocated about what foods he could eat to make himself more of a fatass.. lol

Comment

I'd never heard that before, therein lies the problem. lol
                              During the last press conference where the two of them stumbled and mumbled, Johnson put it out there as part of his praise for Rex. A day or two after that press conference I listened to Andy Reid's first meeting with the press in his new job. Wow, what a difference from Rex. Reid is a guy with a deep understanding of the game and what needs to be done to reclaim greatness with the Chiefs. Rex on the other had................more of the same high schoolish quotes.................."let me tell you this, no team is gonna want to play us next year" How's that for sophistocated?
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X