Coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches

Has either Gilbride or Fewell received any attention from other teams for HC positions or what not? If not what does this mean?

It means we've done this to death, honestly.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      It means we've done this to death, honestly.
      I couldn't agree more, RF.

Comment

Looks like it's another year for no for each of them

Comment

I know most of us are having a real problem with this and even though we may talk about it a million times, unfortunately nothing is going to change.
          What is TC and JR thinking when 1/4 of all of the teams in the National Football League fire their coaches and neither one of these guys is even getting a sniff. I mean, what is the deal? Look what happened to Spags. Gone before we knew it. Yeah, he hasn't had the success he had with the Giants but the people who know more than we do must know something. Won the SB last year, 8 jobs open and no interest?

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
            I know most of us are having a real problem with this and even though we may talk about it a million times, unfortunately nothing is going to change.
            What is TC and JR thinking when 1/4 of all of the teams in the National Football League fire their coaches and neither one of these guys is even getting a sniff. I mean, what is the deal? Look what happened to Spags. Gone before we knew it. Yeah, he hasn't had the success he had with the Giants but the people who know more than we do must know something. Won the SB last year, 8 jobs open and no interest?
            Did you just answer your own question?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

thought this was about chip kelly going to eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                thought this was about chip kelly going to eagles
                I was actually surprised there wasn't more pandemonium when that story broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  I was actually surprised there wasn't more pandemonium when that story broke.
                  Probably dont know or distracted by Manti Teo lies

Comment

Both Gilbride and Fewell were head coaches.

Comment

There are a number of threads merged in General Sports about Kelly

Comment

There are a number of threads merged in General Sports about Kelly
                        lol.

Yeah, I haven't ventured over there. I checked the boards on my phone at work at little while after I heard and didn't see too much.

Comment

lol.

Yeah, I haven't ventured over there. I checked the boards on my phone at work at little while after I heard and didn't see too much.
                          It seems we are in for a really rough season now.

Comment

It seems we are in for a really rough season now.
                            I heard we're already losing the game with the Eagles 34-13.

Comment

I heard we're already losing the game with the Eagles 34-13.
                              I can't imagine we'd score 3, but what do I know.....

Comment

Working...
                              X