Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TC make bold moves necessary to put the Gmen back on top?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will TC make bold moves necessary to put the Gmen back on top?

    The Ravens replaced their o coordinator in mid season and 49ers went to a new QB. These are bold moves that have payed off big time. What bold move(s) will TC make going into next season to shake things up? Remember, doing the same things and expecting a different result is the definition of stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. Time for some changes? Bears let their D-coordinator go...really? Their D was great this year. Who picks him up?

  • #2
    What changes are you suggesting that he make?

    Comment


    • #3
      The coordinators are not going anywhere this coming season.
      Emperor Tom

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
        The Ravens replaced their o coordinator in mid season and 49ers went to a new QB. These are bold moves that have payed off big time. What bold move(s) will TC make going into next season to shake things up? Remember, doing the same things and expecting a different result is the definition of stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. Time for some changes? Bears let their D-coordinator go...really? Their D was great this year. Who picks him up?
        Ravens fired Cam Cameron cause the guy was a joke and didn't know how to properly utilize Ray Rice. Not so much a bold move. 49ers did make a bold move by going to Kaepernick and it paid off. Why does Tom Coughlin have to make a "bold" move to get the Giants back on top? If you are referring to all the late season collapses I do not think it's something that one move would change.

        And the Bears didn't let Rod Marinelli go, he decided to leave on his own when Lovie Smith was fired because they were very close friends.

        Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          What changes are you suggesting that he make?
          I was asking you guys what you think. I do know that if we do exactly the same things with the same coaches and players there is a good chance we will get the same result right?

          Comment


          • #6
            its insane to do the same thing and expect different results, not just stupid.

            Comment


            • #7
              I know but I love the stupid is as stupid does line so I changed it up a bit :0)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                I was asking you guys what you think. I do know that if we do exactly the same things with the same coaches and players there is a good chance we will get the same result right?
                The players are never going to be exactly the same from year to year, the schedule will be different from year to year and injuries are different from year to year. So I disagree with the notion that if the coaching staff does the same thing next year, the same result will occur.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I brought up Rod because I was so impressed with the beats D this year (and past few years). It reminded me of past Giants D. Our D this year was really weak.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The stadium fans need to chant fire coughlin a few games and maybe we can win another superbowl

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      TC is not a bold guy so don't expect any bold moves.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by G14ntzF4π View Post
                        The stadium fans need to chant fire coughlin a few games and maybe we can win another superbowl
                        even if the Giants never win another SB with Eli, Couglin will still be here.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          TC is not a bold guy so don't expect any bold moves.
                          Right he is about as bold as a #1 pencil

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Coughlin never makes any bold moves and next January we may be sitting here watching other teams in the playoffs because we had yet another late season collapse

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by G14ntzF4π View Post
                              The stadium fans need to chant fire coughlin a few games and maybe we can win another superbowl
                              I love TC but I'm not a big fan of PF

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X