X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Salary Cap estimates for all 32 teams

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=463350
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

$4M comes off the books with T2 so we're about even give or take a couple hundred thousand?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
      $4M comes off the books with T2 so we're about even give or take a couple hundred thousand?
      $5.3 comes off the books with TT.

Comment

Lol look at the Jets, no wonder nobody wants to be their GM...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Regarding Terrell Thomas and for 2013 only in the very likelyhood that his current contract is terminated, I think it's a base salary of $750K off the books, plus $2 million 2013 option off the books, minus the $750K accelerated signing bonus cap-hit (which can be split in 1/2 into the 2014 season but disregarding that), it's $2 million of freed up cap space for 2013 just from ending his contract.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-...errell-thomas/

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
            Regarding Terrell Thomas and for 2013 only in the very likelyhood that his current contract is terminated, I think it's a base salary of $750K off the books, plus $2 million 2013 option off the books, minus the $750K accelerated signing bonus cap-hit (which can be split in 1/2 into the 2014 season but disregarding that), it's $2 million of freed up cap space for 2013 just from ending his contract.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-...errell-thomas/
            It's well more than that. The savings will be north of $5.3m. And we would suffer no dead money.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
              It's well more than that. The savings will be north of $5.3m. And we would suffer no dead money.
              Yes, the savings going into 2014 and 2015 that his current contract goes into will be a lot more. It's just that... I want the Giants to win the Superbowl in 2013. An opportunity to win it all at the home just doesn't come by very often.

Comment

My god the Patriots Seahawks and Bronocs have money to spend. The Bengals will be making moves another WR would do them wonders. Wow Dallas is at the bottom that team is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  $5.3 comes off the books with TT.
                  All of that next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    Lol look at the Jets, no wonder nobody wants to be their GM...
                    What's even more hysterical is that Dallas is right behind the Jets. LOL!

Comment

All of that next season?
                      Assuming the giants dont pick up his $6 mil option bonus this year, his entire contract would be off the books if they release him. He only had a $1 mil signing bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Assuming the giants dont pick up his $6 mil option bonus this year, his entire contract would be off the books if they release him. He only had a $1 mil signing bonus.
                        I really like T2... I wish we could cut him and resign him much much cheaper.

Comment

That's not including the most likely outcome of these contracts...

Michael Boley
                          Corey Webster
                          David Diehl
                          Osi ? (option?)

Comment

I really like T2... I wish we could cut him and resign him much much cheaper.
                            I like him too...but...3 acl tears? no bueno

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                              I like him too...but...3 acl tears? no bueno
                              I'm game for resigning him to a vet min, to play backup safety and fill in as nickel CB when needed..

Comment

Working...
                              X