Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants LB coach interviewing for Eagles DC position.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants LB coach interviewing for Eagles DC position.

@AdamSchefter: Giants LB coach Jim Hermann is interviewing for Eagles defensive coordinator job.
    Mood: WOOF!

Why not, we hired Spagnoulo. If he that good, does thatmeanour LB'rs are that bad?

Comment

HOW ABOUT FEWELL ?

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      @AdamSchefter: Giants LB coach Jim Hermann is interviewing for Eagles defensive coordinator job.
      HEY BEAGLES YOU CAN HAVE PERRY FEWELL !!!!!! I MEAN < PLEASE TAKE HIM !!!!!!!!!

Comment

So this is how Kelly is going to figure out the keys to the giants defense....

Maybe he will interview the redskins and dallas LB coaches next.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          So this is how Kelly is going to figure out the keys to the giants defense....

Maybe he will interview the redskins and dallas LB coaches next.
          LOL... the only thing he will learn is that the LBs are NOT the keys to the Giants defense
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
            PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why do we even have a LB coach, it not like we have any LBs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                Shush! Don't let the Eagles know that!!

Comment

I was hoping it really read "Giants DC interviewing for Eagles LB Coach position!"

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
                    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    + 1000%!!!

Comment

Yep, here we go again.
                      If this guy is worth anything he will be gone.
                      Nice guys of the NFL.
                      Ridiculous!

Comment

Our linebackers show little evidence of coaching. Eagles are probably just trying to pick his brain for our defensive philosophies in certain situations. If they are serious however, bon voyage.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          Our linebackers show little evidence of coaching. Eagles are probably just trying to pick his brain for our defensive philosophies in certain situations. If they are serious however, bon voyage.
                          i can't +1 that enough times.......our LB's are the worst unit on the team.....even worse than the o-line.
                          coaching has to be at least part of the problem.
                          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
                            trust me, lots may not like PF, but he is huuuuuuuuge upgrade over the Eagles Defensive coaching staff last season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                              lol, oh !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                              X