Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Eli Manning have something to prove?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why does Eli Manning have something to prove?

    The guy is a 2-time Super Bowl MVP. So why are Giants fans looking for more from this guy?

  • #2
    because they have no idea how lucky we are to have him, and when he is gone the same fans will be crying how much the team misses him.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think the fans, the media, the skeptics all want to see the same thing from him....consistency.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

      Comment


      • #4
        He has nothing to prove, but it would be great to get a couple more Super Bowls with him at the helm. We know he has it in him, the rest of the team has to play better though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
          because they have no idea how lucky we are to have him, and when he is gone the same fans will be crying how much the team misses him.

          After suffering through the "Dave Brown years" why do you think Eli is not appreciated?

          Comment


          • #6
            The only person he needs to prove anything to, is himself. He will never stop trying either. That's why he is as good as he is, and why his best is yet to come. This team has not even reached its full potential. Im looking forward to what they can do when we fill the holes.
            # 80 (For FBomb)

            Comment


            • #7
              Because they're dumb and will miss him when he's gone.


              They wants QB's like Matt Ryan who are incredibly overrated.

              Eli will never be fully appreciated by all of the fanbase.
              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                He has nothing to prove, but it would be great to get a couple more Super Bowls with him at the helm. We know he has it in him, the rest of the team has to play better though.
                I believe Eli expects more from himself and has more pride than you want to admit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Because he doesnt throw for 5,000 yards every season with 40 touchdowns and have 4 MVPS.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Because he doesnt throw for 5,000 yards every season with 40 touchdowns and have 4 MVPS.
                    Okay Rudy. It's all about stats. Cool.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      After suffering through the "Dave Brown years" why do you think Eli is not appreciated?
                      I don't think most fans understand how hard it is to play QB in the NFL. once you win a super bowl, or in eli's case multiple super bowls nothing short of greatness is accepted by them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Because he wants Canton. So do the rest of us.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                          Okay Rudy. It's all about stats. Cool.
                          I'm actually mocking what some people said on here believe it or not. Not those exact number per se, but in order to be elite, you must put up "elite numbers". Eli is not a stat guy, he will never be a stat guy. Stats alone do not make one a great quarterback. I know I'm ranting, but it had to be said.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                            Because he wants Canton. So do the rest of us.
                            What?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                              Because he wants Canton. So do the rest of us.
                              eli is at the front door now,,,a few more solid years and he should be in,,another super bowl and he is a lock.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X