Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jints baby, Jints

Comment

I can't stand either but SF is the only team with 3 or more SBs that has never tasted a loss. I don't want them getting to 6, I don't want to hear "Six Francisco" or "San Fransixsco", and Harbaugh's bunch are arrogant *******s. Not that I like the Ravens either, but SF needs to taste losing a Super Bowl.
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        The GIANTS at home in 2014
        This!

Comment

I CAN NOT STAND Jim Harbaugh. He is a classless p.o.s. That whines like a little b*tch.
          That being said, Go Ravens.

Comment

I'm rooting for the Ravens. Not a big fan of Ray Lewis but I'd like to see Ngata, Reed, And Rice get a ring. Not a fan of the 49ers, they're arrogant and a couple of my coworkers are niner fans so I'd like to see them be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
              I CAN NOT STAND Jim Harbaugh. He is a classless p.o.s. That whines like a little b*tch.
              That being said, Go Ravens.
              This is reason enough to root for the Ravens

Comment

Ravens.
                Honestly, the only reason I have slight dislike for them is because they crushed us at their house this year.
                Not any of their fault that we sucked but ..yeah, lost some respect haha.

I was 7 when they beat us in the Super Bowl and was not into football. Just don't have anything against them beside them whooping us this season.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Jags
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

49ers I want Ravens fans to feel as bad as we did after watching SB 35. I am also not a Ray Lewis fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      Rooting for San Fran. They are in our conference and if they win they will have to deal with all the issues, contractual and otherwise that SB champs have to deal with. That will hurt them next year. Baltimore is not formidable next year anyway as they age etc.
                      Very logical approach but I can not root for any team with Ray Lewis on the roster.

Comment

Ravens!

Comment

I'm rooting for the Ravens. I personally don't mind them too much and I'd like to see guys like Ray Rice, Boldin, and Ed Reed win. Could care less if Ray Lewis wins. Plus I can't stand Jim Harbaugh or the forty-whiners. I find them to be pretty arrogrant.
                          NYG

Comment

Ravens. begrudgingly.

don't like 'em but i can get behind ray rice, and boldin deserves a ring. i can't stand the san fran harbaugh, i hope he loses and has a conniption. that alone is worth the price of admission.

Comment

Tough one. I don't care actually.

I will say this though, I have a huge man crush on the 49ers defense. Love how they play. Willis, Bowman, J. Smith are all class acts and I wouldn't hate if they got a ring.

but overall it doesn't matter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by idiotekniQues View Post
                                i hope he loses and has a conniption. that alone is worth the price of admission.
                                That would be awesome lol. I would love to see his crazy reactions. I dont know if he can top that 'completed catch' meltdown though.

Comment

Working...
                                X