Who are you rooting for now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you rooting for now

Well now that we know whos in the SB who r u rooting for.I myself will b going with the Ravens.Not because of R.Lewis .Actually I dont like the guy.Because of R.Rice.Love this guy plus he's a jersey boy(Rutgers).Also who wants to see R.Moss win a ring? So whos your favorite..
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Seeing as I hate Baltimore less than I hate SF, I am begrudgingly rooting for Baltimore.

Comment

Rooting for San Fran. They are in our conference and if they win they will have to deal with all the issues, contractual and otherwise that SB champs have to deal with. That will hurt them next year. Baltimore is not formidable next year anyway as they age etc.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I don't like ray lewis but I'm rooting for Baltimore, I don't want the niners to have 6 trophies

Comment

wish there could be a tie...may not even watch....

Comment

Baltimore, for Ray Rice and, strangely enough, Flacco. Man has become a lot like Eli in personality and play style, and him winning a ring validates that kind of QB in the NFL.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Baltimore, for Ray Rice and, strangely enough, Flacco. Man has become a lot like Eli in personality and play style, and him winning a ring validates that kind of QB in the NFL.
              yeah me too, the 49ers QB looks like a thug lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                How does he look like a thug? Because he has tattoos?

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  How does he look like a thug? Because he has tattoos?
                  yeah I think so, although I read that a majority of those tattoos are bible verses. I think he's a good QB though and he may even be better than Flacco, but I'm rooting for Flacco because he's been around longer and has received a lot of criticism over the years.

Comment

Rooting for Frisco. Baltimore is just a meh team to me. Their offensive style is bland and the only players on offense I like are Rice and Smith. The 9ers just have the better overall team, are more complete and more exciting to watch IMO...

I think the Niners are going to win big...I don't think it will be close at all.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by giantcarll View Post
                      Well now that we know whos in the SB who r u rooting for.I myself will b going with the Ravens.Not because of R.Lewis .Actually I dont like the guy.Because of R.Rice.Love this guy plus he's a jersey boy(Rutgers).Also who wants to see R.Moss win a ring? So whos your favorite..
                      The GIANTS at home in 2014
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Can't stand Ray Lewis and I can't stand Jim Harbough, so I'm rooting for a major power failure in New Orleans in Feb 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          I have no problem with the way he looks, I have a problem with him being an option QB. It's time for this philosophy to die, once and for all. For me, this super bowl is a battle of ideologies, and I want my ideology to win...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Ravens.. by default

Comment

Not for the SF Whiners.

Comment

Working...
                              X