Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants LE Justin Tuck vows to bounce-back in 2013.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants LE Justin Tuck vows to bounce-back in 2013.

"That’s what it’s going to be for me, getting back to the Pro
    Bowl, All-Pro type status that I’m accustomed to playing at," Tuck said. "I’ve
    been watching film of (myself) and it’s just frustrating to see that I haven’t
    played to that standard. ... (I'm going to) do my due (diligence), training and
    eating the right things to make sure that next year is a normal Justin Tuck year
    compared to last year." Two months shy of his 30th birthday, Tuck has just 82
    tackles and nine sacks over his past 27 games. His problems likely go beyond
    diet and technique, but we'd expect him to be more productive during a contract
    year.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...eal-me-in-2012

I don't know about you, but I'm not falling for it. What he is saying is he WASN'T doing his due diligence last year. Funny what a contract year does to players.

Lol..Tuck.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Talk is cheap Tuck. Let's see what you got in 2013.

Comment

It's nothing until he backs it up with action.

Comment

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Comment

5,,,5,,,$5 foot long.

Comment

I believe..

Comment

Didnt he say coming into this year that he was in much better shape than he was going into the SB year?

Umm

Comment

Not going to happen...if Tuck gets 8 sacks this year, he should consider himself lucky...

Comment

If anything, he's showing a constructive attitude. I hope he can come back, because he's shown that he can be a difference maker on defense.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Ya, i doubt it.. Its all bussiness, and just Tuck trying to make sure he holds onto his job and continues to make a living playing football.. unfortunetly for him, he was so pathetic this past season, that no one cares what he says.. They would rather see it, then here about it...

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                        "That’s what it’s going to be for me, getting back to the Pro
                        Bowl, All-Pro type status that I’m accustomed to playing at," Tuck said. "I’ve
                        been watching film of (myself) and it’s just frustrating to see that I haven’t
                        played to that standard. ... (I'm going to) do my due (diligence), training and
                        eating the right things to make sure that next year is a normal Justin Tuck year
                        compared to last year." Two months shy of his 30th birthday, Tuck has just 82
                        tackles and nine sacks over his past 27 games. His problems likely go beyond
                        diet and technique, but we'd expect him to be more productive during a contract
                        year.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...eal-me-in-2012

I don't know about you, but I'm not falling for it. What he is saying is he WASN'T doing his due diligence last year. Funny what a contract year does to players.
                        im starting to feel bad. he has good intentions but just keeps on putting his foot in his mouth. thats a good point moosedrool, a little extreme but somewhat true...

i dunno. i hope he can give us something, anything more than last yr cuz the past 2 have been brutal for him aside a 4 game stretch

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          Didnt he say coming into this year that he was in much better shape than he was going into the SB year?

Umm
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Ya, i doubt it.. Its all bussiness, and just Tuck trying to make sure he holds onto his job and continues to make a living playing football.. unfortunetly for him, he was so pathetic this past season, that no one cares what he says.. They would rather see it, then here about it...
                            +1

Comment

Wow! He was very disappointing tis season but people here are ready to run him out of town. What if he can pull it together this season? Hey, for the $4.5 they are paying him its worth the wait. Other guys on this team played poorly this year and make a lot more than he does but they are defended.

Comment

Working...
                              X