***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS @ JETS***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS @ JETS***

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I feel like im going to vomit. We will know right away if this team came to play or not.Im so paranoid they r going to not show up. I dont mind losing just have some pride[/quote]

Yeah last week you could see from the 1st missed opportunity after the interception that they looked flat.

Comment

We can do this if we BELIEVE

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

giants run for about a buck 30, they will win... run will set up the pass.. and i wouldnt ignore revis island..go gman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shut the big guy up!

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I sure hope that Tuck was serious when he said he feels healthy. Everyone forgets that when healthy he is a top 5 DE. Him healthy with JPP in the other side could make this defense a lot better.

I have to say, I am nervous about the Jets secondary. They are good and Eli can have some off days. Last week was not his best game. Hopefully he got it out if his system last week because he is up to 15 interceptions now.[/quote]

Beckum and Cruz will shred the linebackers across the middle. Tuck says he's health and that's good, is his head in the game and out of the "will I get injured again" mentality?

Comment

I'd really like to see the running game work today but I'm not so sure with them starting Baas.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I feel like im going to vomit. We will know right away if this team came to play or not.Im so paranoid they r going to not show up. I dont mind losing just have some pride[/quote] Yeah last week you could see from the 1st missed opportunity after the interception that they looked flat.[/quote]

anything they do will be better than last week so we are already ahead. lol

sigpic

Comment

Hope so.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I'd really like to see the running game work today but I'm not so sure with them starting Baas.[/quote]

I think the success at the running game is due to Diehl being at LT and Boothe at center. BUT, Petrus hasn't been as solid as I'd like. Baas is the better exchange center and with Boothe to his left and Snee to his right we may well continue to open up holes in the middle as we have for two games. Having Diehl on the outside is the reason we're creating gaps in the middle.

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="buddy33"]I'd really like to see the running game work today but I'm not so sure with them starting Baas.[/quote]

I think the success at the running game is due to Diehl being at LT and Boothe at center.* BUT, Petrus hasn't been as solid as I'd like.* Baas is the better exchange center and with Boothe to his left and Snee to his right we may well continue to open up holes in the middle as we have for two games.* Having Diehl on the outside is the reason we're creating gaps in the middle.
                    [/quote]

We will find out soon enough.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="buddy33"]I'd really like to see the running game work today but I'm not so sure with them starting Baas.[/quote]

I think the success at the running game is due to Diehl being at LT and Boothe at center.* BUT, Petrus hasn't been as solid as I'd like.* Baas is the better exchange center and with Boothe to his left and Snee to his right we may well continue to open up holes in the middle as we have for two games.* Having Diehl on the outside is the reason we're creating gaps in the middle.
                      [/quote]
                      C'mon JPP and Eli!

We will find out soon enough.[/quote]

Comment

LETS GET THIS DONE BOYS!!!! My Christmas eve has already begun:

Cheers!!!

Comment

The FOX talking heads picked the GIANTS, Frank pickled the Jets
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]The FOX talking heads picked the GIANTS, Frank pickled the Jets
                            [/quote]
                            Yup, just seen it...that only means one thing, we're winning!

Comment

I'm here now!

LETS GO BLUE!

Comment

The Migraines and numbed arm is starting early this week. I think I need to start taking valium before these games

Comment

Working...
                                X