Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revis for our 1st?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    in case you haven't noticed our "scheme" stunk up the joint last year. and let's be honest, for most of 2011 too, until the pass rush came on late. it's the same scheme you all want Perry fired over. at least according to the posts I've been reading since about the Cincinnati game

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
      in case you haven't noticed our "scheme" stunk up the joint last year. and let's be honest, for most of 2011 too, until the pass rush came on late. it's the same scheme you all want Perry fired over. at least according to the posts I've been reading since about the Cincinnati game
      We can't have a bunch of corners running out there chasing WR's when RGIII is running past them.
      Our scheme (at least as it pertains to our zone coverage) is highly appropriate for the new and ever changing NFL.

      And I never once called for PF to be fired. The guy's defense won a SB 12 months ago for God's sake.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        We can't have a bunch of corners running out there chasing WR's when RGIII is running past them.
        Our scheme (at least as it pertains to our zone coverage) is highly appropriate for the new and ever changing NFL.

        And I never once called for PF to be fired. The guy's defense won a SB 12 months ago for God's sake.
        Or RG III limping past them
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #19
          There are very few players I mean very few who I'd consider giving up a 1st round pick for. Revis would be one of those few.
          #80
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            I would offer a 2nd and a 5th for Revis and maybe some incentives if he makes pro bowl or whatever. I'm sure he's talented enough to adjust to Fewell's scheme and dominate as well. This would make huge media news and make Giants a little bit more respectable if this were to happen.


            Rudy was my side chick.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Drystt View Post
              I would offer a 2nd and a 5th for Revis and maybe some incentives if he makes pro bowl or whatever. I'm sure he's talented enough to adjust to Fewell's scheme and dominate as well. This would make huge media news and make Giants a little bit more respectable if this were to happen.
              Please explain the relevance of that.

              You are suggesting that we be exactly what the Giants have never been.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Please explain the relevance of that.

                You are suggesting that we be exactly what the Giants have never been.
                Why you being such a butthole? Just stated my opinion. Don't like it? Keep scrolling.
                Anyways, what I was suggesting was that it would be a big "sexy" FA pick up which would make the idiots in ESPN be less bias towards this team.


                Rudy was my side chick.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Bad idea, something the Jets would do...........................
                  No one remembers who came in second.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Drystt View Post
                    Why you being such a butthole? Just stated my opinion. Don't like it? Keep scrolling.
                    Anyways, what I was suggesting was that it would be a big "sexy" FA pick up which would make the idiots in ESPN be less bias towards this team.
                    I was having a MB conversation. It doesn't have to get ugly.
                    I was asking you why you think its important to have some kind of PR advantage. My point is that we don't ever chase that kind of thing.
                    Do you disagree?

                    And what does ESPN have to do with the success of our team?
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Note to Mods......

                      Did you notice how well I took being called a bad word?

                      Just saying...... Need some good will capital.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Absolutely not.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Absolutely

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by craigjr007 View Post
                            Absolutely
                            If the Jets offered Revis in a trade right now they wouldn't get any more than a 2nd rounder. Maybe less due to the ACL.

                            Why would we pay 1st rounder for an injured player? Seems like a bad move.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              boys, boys... settle down. keep it to a football move only. giants would never do it for headlines. we know at least that much about our franchise. debate it from a purely football standpoint.
                              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I was having a MB conversation. It doesn't have to get ugly.
                              I was asking you why you think its important to have some kind of PR advantage. My point is that we don't ever chase that kind of thing.
                              Do you disagree?

                              And what does ESPN have to do with the success of our team?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by jomo View Post
                                Bad idea, something the Jets would do...........................
                                Not even the best corner on the Jets afterall!
                                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X