Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THAT is exactly why the coaching staff needs to be fired!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT is exactly why the coaching staff needs to be fired!!!!

Too many big plays taken away because of stupid mistakes like 12 men on the field!!!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: THAT is exactly why the coaching staff needs to be fired!!!!

Good ole zone defense.

Comment

[quote user="M0rbid"]Good ole zone defense.
      [/quote]

Well, Fewell should be fired anyway, but the lack of accountibility for these dumb mistakes falls on the boss....TC has to go.

Comment

A loss today and a Cowgirl win makes next weeks game meaningless..which also means no sense in waiting to after the season to Can Coughlin and company

Comment

its the mentality that gets them caught with their pants down.

they don't think of attacking the way other coaches do, therefore, they have no idea how to defense it.

Comment

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"]A loss today and a Cowgirl win makes next weeks game meaningless..which also means no sense in waiting to after the season to Can Coughlin and company[/quote]

The Giants NEVER fire a HC during the season. It wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Comment

Not to mention the O-line change after we'd had the most productive/best line group we've had all season to put a center back in who has done NOTHING good all tear. I loved the way petrus had played and i thought he earned himself a starting spot, moreso than baas. Without petrus' pull block to convert for 2 against cowgirls, we may not win. Baas gets to start cuz of his contract.

Comment

this is just a BAD football team. no heart, no pride, no brains

Comment

I have this horrible feeling that no matter how our season ends we will give all of our current coaches a pass due to lack of offseason and injuries. I seriously hope this doesn't happen

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"]A loss today and a Cowgirl win makes next weeks game meaningless..which also means no sense in waiting to after the season to Can Coughlin and company[/quote]

The Giants NEVER fire a HC during the season.* It wouldn't make any difference anyway.

[/quote]

with all the other teams who are in the market for a HC right now...not a time you want to just sit on it and hope the good prospects aren't already grabbed up

Comment

A loss today and it's over. It doesn't matter what they do next week. The division belongs to either the cowboys or Eagles

Comment

well so far so bad...damn

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="NYG 5"]its the mentality that gets them caught with their pants down.

they don't think of attacking the way other coaches do, therefore, they have no idea how to defense it.
                          [/quote]

I'm truly sick of the way this team plays soft. Even when we DO wrap a player up he's able to fight for extra yards.

Comment

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="FBomb"]

The Giants NEVER fire a HC during the season. It wouldn't make any difference anyway.

[/quote] with all the other teams who are in the market for a HC right now...not a time you want to just sit on it and hope the good prospects aren't already grabbed up[/quote]

Cowher is holding out for the job. This is where he wants to coach.

Comment

Why in the world would team sub players, and the offense is running a no huddle offense. The jets pulled a belichek on us.
                              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Working...
                              X