• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
    dwayne bowe
    Overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
      Overrated.
      id disagree. if anything id say hes underrated. he's had no one with any legitimate claim to being a starting qb throwing him the ball his entire stay at KC and he's still been a beast consistently. u put him on this offense, he'd be an absolute beast

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        id disagree. if anything id say hes underrated. he's had no one with any legitimate claim to being a starting qb throwing him the ball his entire stay at KC and he's still been a beast consistently. u put him on this offense, he'd be an absolute beast
        We view a lot of things differently, the box score's show a lot of good stats and the fantasy points are there because of a lot of late scoring in garbage time. He drops a lot of balls and is responsible for interceptions. He'd be a good #2 but is too unreliable to be a #1. One of the most overrated players in the game.

Comment

Definitely not the most, but a couple of guys that would be nice signings would be Leodis McKelvin and Kassim Osgood. Our STs have made strides, these two guys would just make them kick ***.

Wilson and Randle should have much larger roles in the offense next year, so they'll definitely be cutting back on STs.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
            In your scenario, would you be putting Womack at LG and keep Boothe for depth. Or would you move Boothe to C?

I think the Giants may bring back Locklear at RT, and see if Brewer is ready to challenge that spot. Trust me that Bama O-line looked great this year with Fluker, Womack and Jones. And I would have no problem with Womack at 19. Something tells me though that Reese will be going to the defensive side of the ball with our 1st rd selection. Only time will tell.
            Having Boothe for depth would be great. My starting line would be Beatty, Womack, Bass, Snee, and Loadholt.

I doubt Locklear is coming back next year. If we do go Defense in round 1 i hope it's linebacker or DE.

Comment

Sean Smith all day. I think he's a very good player and we could probably get him cheaper then what we are paying Webster. Make it happen JR

Comment

U guys all are looking to resign Giants...... Nobody wants a real cornerback or linebacker? Hahaha maybe a DT

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
                  U guys all are looking to resign Giants...... Nobody wants a real cornerback or linebacker? Hahaha maybe a DT
                  ....Sean Smith

Comment

Mr. Chad OchoCinco!!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Phil Loadholt for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Will Beatty, Victor Cruz, Martellus Bennett
                        and Kevin Boothe

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Will Beatty, Victor Cruz, Martellus Bennett
                          if they do nothing else but keep those three, i'll be stunned/thrilled.

if they keep boothe too, i'll throw a party for everyone in this thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

This makes sense, its a salary cap league, not everyone can be a star

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                              if they do nothing else but keep those three, i'll be stunned/thrilled.

if they keep boothe too, i'll throw a party for everyone in this thread.
                              whoo hoo..!!

Comment

outside of some of our own guys, and thinking about our Cap situation, i woulden't mind if we could get Wallace Gilberry DE Bengals and i woulden't mind taking a shot on Derek Cox CB Jags.. Theres plenty of other guys out there, and for all i know, we can't afford these guys, but as far as possible affordable guys , these would be 2 that i'd be interested in..

Comment

Working...
                                X